Junior Day Updates

Advertisement
Here comes the resident tough guy

Now you know that sh*t annoying bruh, lol

It's understandable why some would be disappointed if there wasn't a commit this weekend given all of the buzz.

I'm not criticizing the staff at all. I'm going to let them do their work.

The more annoying thing is posters who keep calling others vaginas and soft-shouldered - particularly when it came to recruiting last cycle where the "soft-shouldered" bunch as it related to some recruits were actually right.

I'm cut from a different cloth, I don't whine and complain when something don't go my way everytime. Was never raised that way. And personally have grown up hating when people do that

And I was raised to not let crap bother me that doesn't directly affect me.

Then, why are you disappointed about croots not committing today. That whinning sh+* is annoying. That's some drama queen bs.

Advertisement
Hopefully this helps seal up Cam Davis.

I think it will. Ivins did an interview with him a couple days ago where he was saying they were going to go to the same school. Ivins brought up that people thought Randy was a Florida lean and he laughed and said something like "we want to go to the same school though"

Advertisement
CB - Jobe, Campbell, Blades, Ivey
S - Frierson, Hall, Russell

Would be f***ing nuts as a DB haul.

Advertisement
I don't like placing expectations on kids,.... Comparing them to past greats and such! But,.. If blades bring that family mentality,.. And jobe plays like he's reppin for S.T.....that locker room bout to get loud as fu€k!! Sux to be an opposing offense!!

Advertisement
Lol I don't understand why people are getting mad about people not committing most of our targets have said they will decide during the summer
People freaking out this early can't be reasoned with.

What's with you guys and all this hyperbole? No one in here is freaking out. It would just be a little (seriously, not that much) disappointing considering a lot of people, including Pete, were talking about a strong chance for a couple commitments. If people are going to start a big hype train, then also be prepared for people to be a bit disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Personally, I knew any talk of 4 commits was a reach, but I don't think expecting 1, maybe even 2 is really very unrealistic when we came into the weekend with several guys already being on the verge of committing.

It's not a big deal, but that's just how it works when people set up expectations like that.

That was weak...weakness is not canes worthy

Yeah ty Campbell is special but I get the vibe that he's not feeling Miami to much, I get a Shawn Davis vibe from him.

Advertisement
Back