Junior Day Updates

12:18 - According to Erick Marrero, Xavier Williams will not be on campus today. He is at a 7-on-7 tournament...

Kinda odd that all week the news was that he was coming to campus with both parents, but now he has a 7 on 7? Wouldn't he have know about the 7 on 7 all week?

Advertisement
12:18 - According to Erick Marrero, Xavier Williams will not be on campus today. He is at a 7-on-7 tournament...

Kinda odd that all week the news was that he was coming to campus with both parents, but now he has a 7 on 7? Wouldn't he have know about the 7 on 7 all week?

Andrew Ferrelli alluded to on twitter that there was a 7on7 Saturday earlier this week. So there was always a possibility that he wouldn't be able to make it

Xavier Williams is the next dumb **** to go to Bama where theres 10 5* receivers, they only use one, & they run the ball 60 times a game.

Advertisement
Was just informed that Xavier Williams is not there, parents couldn't make trip today. Campbell, Surtain & Schwartz are not there due to track. Have not got confirmation on Blades yet if he's there or not.

the louie bing track invitational is taking place. thats the big meet in s,.fla

Like Davis...He's a take.

But love Curry...I think it's an easy call. Curry one of the top backs in the nation. No idea how you don't offer this kid, even if he wasn't Davenport's nephew.

I say take all three if we can.

We not taking 3 running backs. 2019 class is too good of a running back class to do that. Take lingard +Davis and in 2019 Wright, McIntosh

Thank you for enlightening me with your intimate knowledge of the coaches plans.

C49yt4HW8AAdaVD.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back