June enrollee update: Evidence Njoku

That measurement was probably taken with calipers. That method is notoriously inaccurate, especially at low body fat percentages. Suffice it to say, the kid has practically no subcutaneous body fat, and is a physical specimen. Bad **** in the making, very bad.

Advertisement
4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

love your updates pete, but I hope you don't honestly believe that

Listen, been a weightlifter myself and all. Big roid head for awhile. Worked out with a lot of body builders so I feel you. But how you gonna go after Pete for relaying what the guy said? Pete wasn't there measuring him...

4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

love your updates pete, but I hope you don't honestly believe that

Listen, been a weightlifter myself and all. Big roid head for awhile. Worked out with a lot of body builders so I feel you. But how you gonna go after Pete for relaying what the guy said? Pete wasn't there measuring him...

Why would u do roids honestly? If its to look fit just work out more i don't see the point cuz it kinda fûcks a lot of people up.

That measurement was probably taken with calipers. That method is notoriously inaccurate, especially at low body fat percentages. Suffice it to say, the kid has practically no subcutaneous body fat, and is a physical specimen. Bad **** in the making, very bad.

That's correct. Forget body fat %. Much more interesting is the 7 ft wingspan.

Advertisement
The kid is a stringbean still for his height, kids composition's are different than adults for one, so it could be possible.

On another note the vert at 17-18 yrs old at that size is nuts.

Just think about the all time freaks though and not Cane related but Calvin Johnson was 6'5 and about 230 running 4.35 at the combine with 42.5 vert. That cat was on another level.

Hopefully Evidence can realize his potential and be the big body compliment to the well rounded Richards, speedster Harley, and electric Thomas!

He's 18 dude... Has 3-4 years to gain 18 pounds... He's pretty jacked right now and has lots of room to fill

Could end up with a build like Dorial Green-Beckham who is 6'6" 235.

If Njoku and Dugans can team up and polish his game, he could be a poor man's AJ Green (6'4" 210)

Thank you Al Golden. Finding a 3 star gem in NJ with a younger brother who is also a freak. One of the few things he did right.

For all the flak Golden caught, deservedly, he did have an eye for talent. His problem was not landing enough of his targets, coupled with a crappy game day philosophy. We are seeing guys drafted again, so he did something right. Wasn't very long ago we heard crickets on draft day.

One thing stood out for me when I watched his tape that no one talks about. His first few steps for a guy 6'5" are very, very fast. After that he just glides. He's an amazing talent, and doesn't get talked about enough. He could be a GREAT one here, not just a redzone target.

Advertisement
Probably the most underrated kid in this class. Don't know if he will have an impact this year but that bloodline don't lie, kid is gonna be a good one.

The kid is a stringbean still for his height, kids composition's are different than adults for one, so it could be possible.

On another note the vert at 17-18 yrs old at that size is nuts.

Just think about the all time freaks though and not Cane related but Calvin Johnson was 6'5 and about 230 running 4.35 at the combine with 42.5 vert. That cat was on another level.

Hopefully Evidence can realize his potential and be the big body compliment to the well rounded Richards, speedster Harley, and electric Thomas!

He's 18 dude... Has 3-4 years to gain 18 pounds... He's pretty jacked right now and has lots of room to fill

I am well aware of this, was complimenting him in this post. Just added a nugget about Calvin and what a freak that dude was

Advertisement
His first few steps for a guy 6'5" are very, very fast. After that he just glides.

Noticed the same thing...and He contorts His body in the air better than David to me. That said, I say RS em', kid can easily be 210-215 next season.

According to page 3 of this thread, he is already 211 pounds.

IMG_3955.jpg

Also, it's possible he is 4.4/4.6% body fat AND most bodybuilders only get down to 5-7%. Their bodies are different and they are training for different things. Just because [MENTION=10782]paksat[/MENTION] can't reach 4 percent doesn't mean that applies to a Njoku. You know, the younger brother of David Njoku, a guy considered to be an athletic/physical freak compared to his peers in the NFL (who also are freakishly athletic too, but Njoku is an outlier compared to them,) might be able to do things with his body that others can't do themselves.

One last point, have you seen a picture of this dude? There isn't much fat anywhere.

Sneak in? How the **** do you sneak in props on a message board.

Off the grid is being one of the first to offer a player that is not on the radar (one way to measure is by a player's rating on recruiting sites). When was your boy's Urban's offer compared to Golden? Honestly I don't care. Them Nigerian freak athletes can smell a lie over 100 miles away. If you are a freak TE, you go to Miami and you get drafted in the first round. Even Golden didn't have trouble selling this one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back