June enrollee update: Evidence Njoku

Y'all find a way to complain about anything... who tf lies about body composition percentage. Everything ain't a conspiracy theory

Advertisement
This kid will be Dugans' prized developmental prospect for his career. Potential screams first round pick. If he coaches EN up then we have a monster on deck.

Advertisement
Big deal, I have 4% in each finger..... wait that is probably not a good thing. Never mind.

It is very unlikely that he's 4% body fat. However there's an easy explanation as to how that number came up, and it has nothing to do with lying. Measuring body fat is a very inexact science. Very typical to have measurements that are off by 5%+, unless you are doing 3D body scans or hydrostatic weighing. He's likely closer to 8% which is still excellent for athletes.

Kid is just as freakish as his brother, but in a slightly different variety. I hope he can hang like his brother did. This guy might earn a specialized role sooner than expected. Langham looked better, but he still hasn't stood out.

To the "Body Fat analyst"...GTFOH with that dumb ****. Who cares? Kid is in great shape. All we need to know.

We might have finally found our "Kelvin Benjamin" type red zone match-up nightmare that is an automatic TD whenever we get inside the 20....6'5 210 that wingspan and vert? He can get up to 230 easily with that height. We cant F this up.

Agree that he will probably need a RS year and some development from Dugans (so did KB) but he should be ready to roll by his 2nd year no doubt.

Advertisement
35" vert to go with a 7' wingspan? Sick.

Would have to see what his entire frame looks like to see if he can easily get to 230+

4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

love your updates pete, but I hope you don't honestly believe that

I'm not sure why exactly you think that's insane... Realistically how much body fat could he have? This kid measured at 6'3,6'4 and 183 lbs just last season... clearly he's skin and bones. 6'5 200lb + kid has those freakish m easurables even more so then his brother.

Thank you Al Golden. Finding a 3 star gem in NJ with a younger brother who is also a freak. One of the few things he did right.

Advertisement
4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

I'm not sure why exactly you think that's insane... Realistically how much body fat could he have? This kid measured at 6'3,6'4 and 183 lbs just last season... clearly he's skin and bones. 6'5 200lb + kid has those freakish m easurables even more so then his brother.

because like the above poster pointed out, he's most likely around 8%

to people that spend time in the gym like I do, claiming 4% is like that guy who tells you he used to bench 500 back in high school

and to the people b*tching about the ***ing avatar.. it's on YOUR forum as one of YOUR choices and it's also one of the very first times I ever saw a hurricane logo

but anyway, I'll go on and let you peeps go on dreaming about how he'll be 3% come fall *** the facts

Last edited:
4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

Have you seen his brother?? Of course, I believe that body fat%

Mike Jordan had 3% body fat when he was 24 or 25 years old

Advertisement
4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

That is insane. There's no reason for him to have lied about it unless there was a misunderstanding between him and his trainer.

In bodybuilding competitions the competitors cut carbs for weeks and weeks in order to cut their fat down to almost nothing for the stage and most of them in that stage are somewhere between 6 to 8 percent body fat in doing so. Most importantly they're VERY weak at this stage from doing so.

Greg plitt used to talk about how weak he always was when he did photo shoots for magazine covers like mens fitness and how even though he was looking his best, he was feeling his worst and he wasn't even close to 4%

yet this kid just does this day in and day out?

edit: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126149493 It's actually closer to 5-7% on average it appears

Everyone's genetic make-up is different

4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

because like the above poster pointed out, he's most likely around 8%

to people that spend time in the gym like I do, claiming 4% is like that guy who tells you he used to bench 500 back in high school

and to the people b*tching about the ***ing avatar.. it's on YOUR forum as one of YOUR choices and it's also one of the very first times I ever saw a hurricane logo

but anyway, I'll go on and let you peeps go on dreaming about how he'll be 3% come fall *** the facts

That means nothing. I can guarantee I am in the gym as much, if not more than you are, and I am here to tell you a person's genetic makeup is the key differentiator. I know guys that have been in the gym **** near every day for the last 3 years and are still not weighing more than 150lbs (can't add weight for **** and still looks skeletal), guys that put up a lot of weight, but have flabby bodies look like ****, others that maintain there "skinny fat" look, while others work out half as much as those guys and are ripped and shredded. It's a genetic thing, a body competition thing, and a nutrition thing

He might have the most upside out of anybody we signed in the 2017 class. It will be interesting to watch him develop.

Advertisement
Back