June enrollee update: Evidence Njoku

This is the type of project we should take if we take a project. Freak athlete, that if he is a dud well whatever but if he hits you are looking at a game changer.

Advertisement
He's got the catch radius of Plastic Man.

Physically looks just like Randy Moss. Doesn't have anywhere near his speed, but his frame is very similar.

Advertisement
4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

love your updates pete, but I hope you don't honestly believe that

That is insane. There's no reason for him to have lied about it unless there was a misunderstanding between him and his trainer.

In bodybuilding competitions the competitors cut carbs for weeks and weeks in order to cut their fat down to almost nothing for the stage and most of them in that stage are somewhere between 6 to 8 percent body fat in doing so. Most importantly they're VERY weak at this stage from doing so.

Greg plitt used to talk about how weak he always was when he did photo shoots for magazine covers like mens fitness and how even though he was looking his best, he was feeling his worst and he wasn't even close to 4%

yet this kid just does this day in and day out?

edit: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126149493 It's actually closer to 5-7% on average it appears

Did you just compare njoku to a body builder? Lol

Advertisement
I see him as a cross between Tommy Streeter and Greg Carr. Better ball skills than Streeter but more athletic than Greg Carr.

Dude is clearly from a Nigerian family with freakish genetics. Not doubting the body fat at all. His brother shatters any idea that they should be considered as "normal" in regards to genes.

Advertisement
4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

That is insane. There's no reason for him to have lied about it unless there was a misunderstanding between him and his trainer.

In bodybuilding competitions the competitors cut carbs for weeks and weeks in order to cut their fat down to almost nothing for the stage and most of them in that stage are somewhere between 6 to 8 percent body fat in doing so. Most importantly they're VERY weak at this stage from doing so.

Greg plitt used to talk about how weak he always was when he did photo shoots for magazine covers like mens fitness and how even though he was looking his best, he was feeling his worst and he wasn't even close to 4%

edit: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126149493 It's actually closer to 5-7% on average it appears
I was 9% percent in highschool. Played both baseballand football and worked out all summer twice a day in the summer with both teams. Never could get below that. Now im at about 12 and i don't cut just work out and play rec softball and flag for conditioning. He woukd have to be going hard as ****. 10 pounds of muscle that quick sounds like a will grier training regimine.

Swear some of ya'll mofos look for any reason to talk about our recruits/players.

Advertisement
4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

lol bruh u tripping, talking about body builders who try to build large muscle mass while maintaining low body fat%.... in a comparison to a high school kid that use to be skinny??? are you serious

4% body fat...

get the *** out of here

was he talking about his crank or his actual body? is it good to have a crank with a higher or lower % of fat?

With that body type, leaping ability, that wingspan, and I'm assuming good hands, my grammy could thow him touchdown fade after touchdown fade from her wheelchair with no problem

Just throw it up high there in the corner of the end zone and let him go to work

Lol ... We have clowns talking about body building and other clowns talking about him a project. Most retarded fanbase. He is just like David.. a freak with great attributes and a film to back it up. Y'all morons always be in. This kid will be great if he continues to work hard.

Advertisement
Back