Jumbo takes a shot at Miami

Palm Harbor Cane

Sophomore
"Miami is a very good team. I don't know if they're top ten, but they're undefeated." Man I really hope we beat the breaks off his *** and make him eat those words. He's gonna realize that Al is gone!

Advertisement
"Miami is a very good team. I don't know if they're top ten, but they're undefeated." Man I really hope we beat the breaks off his *** and make him eat those words. He's gonna realize that Al is gone!

I know for a fact which team isn't top ten.

Advertisement

Too funny. Just like their over ranked asses were at #4 to begin the season. Now their record is 5-5 over their last 10 games. They shouldn't even be in the top 25...

First time Dumbo will have a competent coach across the field when his team plays Miami. He is forced to prepare his team, unlike past years. Their is no doubt in my mind, Dumbo knew he was going to out coach those two slugs across the field. Why would he say something that would be put up on UM's locker room. The guy is basically saying we suck.

if you haven't watched any episode of the FSU series on showtime i highly recommend. watching jimbo talk is just pure comedy. he has absolutely no idea whats going on - he just repeats random football terms over and over. have only seen the last two but I'm sure the rest of the season is just as good. watching them lose to unc in last night's episode made me extremely happy.

Advertisement
First time Dumbo will have a competent coach across the field when his team plays Miami. He is forced to prepare his team, unlike past years. Their is no doubt in my mind, Dumbo knew he was going to out coach those two slugs across the field. Why would he say something that would be put up on UM's locker room. The guy is basically saying we suck.

Sorrya... Golden almost beat this smuck. Now he will face a Miami defense nobody has seen in years and Miami with decent coaching. I'm glad he said it. Maybe it will make the game even more personal for Mark. Teams reflect their coach. A ****...off Mark will show up on the field in the form of unrelenting violence.

Sorrya... Golden almost beat this smuck. Now he will face a Miami defense nobody has seen in years and Miami with decent coaching. I'm glad he said it. Maybe it will make the game even more personal for Mark. Teams reflect their coach. A ****...off Mark will show up on the field in the form of unrelenting violence.

Oddly enough, why would he give Mark Richt and Manny Diaz bulletin board material?

This Canes team wants respect, and doesn't believe it has it yet.

This is NOT a Golden/No 'D Canes Team. Jimbo is about to find that out.

There are so many levels that make Mark Ricky want to have his team crush FSU this week:

Jimbo is a crying *****
Recruiting
He coached there
Proving he is a better play caller than Jimbo

Man I can't wait for us to win Saturday

Make him eat those words?

Well I guess some people can get motivated by anything.

Advertisement

Oddly enough, why would he give Mark Richt and Manny Diaz bulletin board material?

This Canes team wants respect, and doesn't believe it has it yet.

This is NOT a Golden/No 'D Canes Team. Jimbo is about to find that out.

Speak, brother.

Yeah I mean that's a weird thing to say. Not part of your typical coach speak

Jimbo can rest assured that we will be a top ten team next week while he's unranked

Advertisement
I don't think he's totally wrong though. Alot of people are saying that. They were saying Washington was nothing special. They went out and smashed Stanford. That's all we have to do.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Says the guy who almost lost to Folden, Coley, and No'd for the past two years

Don't worry fellas…he is terrified now that his mill ticket Golden is gone. This quote rings of fear, uncertainty, and wishful thinking. He doesn't know what to expect from Us now, so he is panicked.

Like previously said, we must give him what he is expecting. Which is a much delayed a** whooping.

Advertisement
Back