Jumbo takes a shot at Miami

Advertisement
FSU MUST DIE SATURDAY night!

This is a must for this football program, the nation needs to see this and the fans deserve it!

I'm wholeheartedly expecting a dominant performance without any shadow of doubt

Hope our coaches post that **** all over the locker room

locker room?
dorm doors
showers
on every pad on the practice field
every toilet
line the halls
make one cane carry a back pack full of it around all day every day ( gerald willis )

Here's another quote from Cuckbo: "I like to watch my wife get ham slammed by black guys as they both trash talk me while I sit in the corner pulling on my weener."

Advertisement
I don't think he's totally wrong though. Alot of people are saying that. They were saying Washington was nothing special. They went out and smashed Stanford. That's all we have to do.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

The point here is not whether he is right or wrong in saying that--the point is he said something he should not have said in public. The only purpose it served was to motivate even more an already motivated Miami team.

Just proves once again he has no respect for our program, he should know better than to poke the bear when his squad is underachieving this year. I hope Richt gets the boys ready mentally for war on Saturday. I really want him to revisit the Swag is Whooping the guy across from you speech while Manny dials up the never show an ounce of fear and unwavering violence speech. I know this is a rivalry game but I want to see fear in all the FSU boys when our men are breaking them down. This to me is a HUGE step towards taking back the State of Miami!!! #GOCANES

danny-kanell-trolls-florida-state.jpg

If we are to ever beat them, it is this year. Need to end the streak against what appears to be a very bad FSU team. I think they will score on us, but Kaaba needs to have a good game and be able to outscore them.

Advertisement
I don't think he's totally wrong though. Alot of people are saying that. They were saying Washington was nothing special. They went out and smashed Stanford. That's all we have to do.

The point here is not whether he is right or wrong in saying that--the point is he said something he should not have said in public. The only purpose it served was to motivate even more an already motivated Miami team.
That could not have been the point. I see it has an honest statement. Whether it's a slight....of course as a fan we gonna take it as such. It's true none the less. If we needed this to be fired up for Team who has won 6 in a row. And who we have not beaten at home since 2004. Something is very wrong.

Frankly, I don't believe we are a top ten team at this point and don't care. I just want to keep on winning, if you do that polls will take care of themselves.

That's a pretty weak shot. Not like the one that Gator took on his wife's chest.

Advertisement
LOL..I mean, it's an honest assessment, because we haven't played anybody to be consider a Top 10 team, but those type of things you usually keep to yourself as a coach, and pound this idea in the locker room, and not in public. My god, why would you give the U bulletin Board Material.

Okay, guess someone will be right, and someone will be wrong. Go Canes, and let's prepare his one way ticket to Baton Rouge.

Advertisement
This is a real quote? Why would he say that? It's not an outrageous thing for the common fan to say but the only coach who could get away with something as incendiary as that was Spurrier. If it's real it's all time dumb and we already know our players will eat it up.

As an aside, the relative truthfulness of the speculation is not the mistake. The mistake is handing live ammunition to your rivals the night before a street fight. You don't call a rabid animal ugly when it's cornered you just because it's true.

Last edited:
I can't take this cuck seriously anymore. Every time I see his hillbilly face, I laugh thinking about him crying like a bītch and abusing himself, while a football player horsefūcks his wife

Jimbo doesn't care what he says won't be playing Miami for a while booking to LSU. Say this about our Coaches may have left but didn't go to another school! That must suck for Semenholes knowing they are losing their coach!

Advertisement
Back