Jumbo takes a shot at Miami

Don't start sucking each others ****s yet, there is still a game to be played.

Advertisement
"Miami is a very good team. I don't know if they're top ten, but they're undefeated." Man I really hope we beat the breaks off his *** and make him eat those words. He's gonna realize that Al is gone!

I know for a fact which team isn't top ten.

Well, as a matter of fact your statement is wrong because the barometer we use which is the AP poll states a fact, and the fact is that according to them we are Top 10 and truth be told that's one of the only opinions that matter.

Advertisement
HE WATCHED HIS WIFE HAVE ANOTHER MANS GENITALIA STUFFED IN HIS WIFE ******!!!!!!!

"Miami is a very good team. I don't know if they're top ten, but they're undefeated." Man I really hope we beat the breaks off his *** and make him eat those words. He's gonna realize that Al is gone!

That was my thought exactly. We sure as **** know who was never deserving of being ranked #2 this year.

Advertisement

Well, as a matter of fact your statement is wrong because the barometer we use which is the AP poll states a fact, and the fact is that according to them we are Top 10 and truth be told that's one of the only opinions that matter.

You may wan to re-think what he was saying there.

image.jpeg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg image.jpg

Sensitive people....seems a fair and accurate comment. Does the comment even exist though as I haven't seen a link to this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He says we're a very good team. That's a compliment.

He doesn't know if we're a top 10 team. He's played one for sure in Louisville. UNC may be a top 10 team shortly and Ole Miss is fair.

He acknowledges we're undefeated.

What else is he supposed to say while in turn telling his team, we're going to win?

They get their shot soon enough, but you're a sensitive type of you consider that a shot at us. Babies hit harder than that.

Advertisement
Back