Jumbo takes a shot at Miami

No big deal. Coaches always take public shots at their opponent a couple days before a huge game. He's just being honest, and that's all that matters in football.

Nipsy Wilson was just being honest before he made those duck pulling a truck comments. UT didn't rally around that trash because Nipsy was just giving an honest assessment and speaking his heart.

Advertisement
We have a lot of jizzrags for fans. They're fundamentally weak people who were beaten into submission by the succession of Larry C ocker, Shannon and F AG. Gut up, turds!

"Miami is a very good team. I don't know if they're top ten, but they're undefeated." Man I really hope we beat the breaks off his *** and make him eat those words. He's gonna realize that Al is gone!

That's all good and everything.....but, I really don't think fsu is good enough to be 23rd. So Jumbo and I see eye to eye.

if you haven't watched any episode of the FSU series on showtime i highly recommend. watching jimbo talk is just pure comedy. he has absolutely no idea whats going on - he just repeats random football terms over and over. have only seen the last two but I'm sure the rest of the season is just as good. watching them lose to unc in last night's episode made me extremely happy.

FSU on showtime?? I had no idea

Advertisement
First time Dumbo will have a competent coach across the field when his team plays Miami. He is forced to prepare his team, unlike past years. Their is no doubt in my mind, Dumbo knew he was going to out coach those two slugs across the field. Why would he say something that would be put up on UM's locker room. The guy is basically saying we suck.

He might be right about whether we're top ten but he's either awfully stupid or awfully arrogant to provide bulletin board material. What an *******. I think I dislike him more than Bobbah.

if you haven't watched any episode of the FSU series on showtime i highly recommend. watching jimbo talk is just pure comedy. he has absolutely no idea whats going on - he just repeats random football terms over and over. have only seen the last two but I'm sure the rest of the season is just as good. watching them lose to unc in last night's episode made me extremely happy.

Any nudity? Maybe it's *** softcore. Seems about right for them. I had no idea either.

Any nudity? Maybe it's *** softcore. Seems about right for them. I had no idea either.

So, board will accept "*******" but blocks "***." I'm old enough to remember when "***" was a regular word that had nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Try the third one down the list, from Merriam-Webster:

1gayplay
adjective \ˈgā\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of ***
: sexually attracted to someone who is the same ***
: of, relating to, or used by homosexuals
: happy and excited : cheerful and lively

Last edited:
Advertisement
We have a lot of jizzrags for fans. They're fundamentally weak people who were beaten into submission by the succession of Larry C ocker, Shannon and F AG. Gut up, turds!

So much truth here!

I feel like most of these cats just became fans after the '01 NC and haven't really felt what it is like when the Canes do that Canes thing.

(I know that's not true for everyone here but it sure feels like a majority)

So, board will accept "*******" but blocks "***." I'm old enough to remember when "***" was a regular word that had nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Try the third one down the list, from Merriam-Webster:

1gayplay
adjective \ˈgā\
Popularity: Top 1% of lookups
Simple Definition of ***
: sexually attracted to someone who is the same ***
: of, relating to, or used by homosexuals
: happy and excited : cheerful and lively

"H0m0"?

I remember when Marques Gayot was here and his name came up with ******

That schit is ******* embarrassingly hilarious

fvck fvck fvck fvck

It ain't no fun when the rabbit go the gun. Jimbo can give it but he can't take it.

Advertisement
Yeah I mean that's a weird thing to say. Not part of your typical coach speak

Jimbo can rest assured that we will be a top ten team next week while he's unranked

Don't know about this one...Beating Fl. State could drop us out of Top Ten Ranking...

"You guys are football players. I'm a football coach. That's what we do, baby. Now let's get in that ***!" - Jimbo Fisher

Official bagman of the WEZ

Advertisement
First time Dumbo will have a competent coach across the field when his team plays Miami. He is forced to prepare his team, unlike past years. Their is no doubt in my mind, Dumbo knew he was going to out coach those two slugs across the field. Why would he say something that would be put up on UM's locker room. The guy is basically saying we suck.

He might be right about whether we're top ten but he's either awfully stupid or awfully arrogant to provide bulletin board material. What an *******. I think I dislike him more than Bobbah.

What does it matter? He might as well talk some ****, he's getting stomped either way.

Advertisement
Back