July 29, 2023 BBQ

I am all for experimenting to find new flavors. But some **** just don't need the wheel reinvented. I don't need you to get fancy and put gruyere and smoked gouda on my grill cheese. Just give me the kraft singles brohamus.
Fair enough. Everyone has different tastes. Fruit and protein (especially bacon) is a timeless combination. Hawaiian pizza is liked by enough people that it's still on menus all over the place. Pizza has evolved a long way from it's humble beginnings centuries ago - and while I love neapolitan pizza, I'm glad American's didn't stop at that import - because I love supremes, meat lovers, cheese and everything in between.

Advertisement
Can we all agree that Dominos has the best pizza?

dave chappelle what GIF

JK I'm from NJ where we have great pizza all over

I well aware that YOU do...

:ROFLMAO:
Look....NYer (originally) or not...NYC Pizza is #1. I've had Pizza in many different states. Sally's & Pepe's in New Haven is Good...But for me, alittle to burnt for my liking. I can name a dozen places in NYC that's drags Sally's & Pepe's through the mud. ****, I'd even put some spots in New Jersey over them. @Canes Legacy

Look....NYer (originally) or not...NYC Pizza is #1. I've had Pizza in many different states. Sally's & Pepe's in New Haven is Good...But for me, alittle to burnt for my liking. I can name a dozen places in NYC that's drags Sally's & Pepe's through the mud. ****, I'd even put some spots in New Jersey over them. @Canes Legacy

What are your Jersey spots? My wife is originally from Brooklyn so I’ve had my fair share of L&B.

I've heard NYC has some of, if not the best water in the country. They say its why they have the best pizza and hot dogs. Is this true?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I've heard NYC has some of, if not the best water in the country. They say its why they have the best pizza and hot dogs. Is this true?
I don't know about the water.

The sweetest water I've ever had was catching the running melt from the edge of the Eklutna glacier in Alaska.

It was snow from thousands and thousands of years ago. And COLD.

Advertisement
This is why all the bourbon comes out of Kentucky the water there is 5 star elite

I live in Detroit and hate this **** hole but the pizza is right.
My only Detroit style experience is the chain Jets. But it's quite tasty for a chain. I prefer Detroit style to the only Chicago-style I've tried, which was Giordano's.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back