2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Blaming fans is the first thing corches and slurpers do. They are not getting the same players. Bama fans want elite records with elite players in the first round representing Bama on Monday night football. They don’t want Washington where u have a chance they want to say “Sean Taylor played here” “Caleb downs played here”. That’s what they want and I don’t blame them. But it’s not the fans fault they are already finger pointing, it’s over ladies n gents.

Advertisement
This guy is not gonna surplant Cam Ward. Question is do u wanna pay big money for him to be a back up. Not sure if yall realize but u never know who gonna be in the portal next offseason. If u dont have a starting QB u pay money for someone to come start now. Already did that.

There are teams who are gonna perform good and their coaches gonna leave and players gonna become available. There are teams who coach gon a get fired and their QB gonna become available. And thats not mentioning anyone we have already. Carrying 6 QBs would be dumber thannot kneeling v GT.

Not sure what you mean, but the PAC 12 was the deepest conference in CFB. It has been historically a top heavy conference with really only 3-4 teams having a pulse.

The ACC has consistently had a bunch of teams floating around average to above average with one legit team.

Defensively this year. The PAC 12 had 3 top 20 defenses. Oregon #9, UCLA #14, and UTah #19. while the ACC had 2 with Duke and FSU at 17 & 18 respectively.

If you expand to top 30. You add in Arizona at #30 and NC state at #26.

Then when you consider the PAC 12 had deeper QB play with the Arizona QBs, penix, nix, DJ at OSU, Caleb Williams, sanders, cam Ward. Vs the ACC that had Drake maye, Jordan Travis.

Maybe you’re alluding to others trying slight Cam Ward saying he wasn’t playing against quality defenses in the PAC 12 but that’s objectively false. The ACC will be a step down for him in 2024 compared to the 2023 version of the pac 12
I am 💯 agreement with you. My commentary is what gets people rustled: Pac-12 when Mario was there vs. Pac-12 now vs. ACC when Manny was here vs. ACC now... each conference is really strong when Mario coaches against it, lol... until people like you and others post the data....

Advertisement
Honestly the move is, let the 5 star QBs commit whenever out of HS and circle back once they hit the portal. No point in paying 2-8 million for a HS QB who will be impatient and you have to develop.

Yeah build a good relationship and if you dont get him there will probably be another chance and that relationship will matter....and other things of course.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Deboer doesn’t seem to think much of the guy and he’s a qb guru.
Is he though? I didnt take the time to look it up but cant recall any bigtime QBs he uncovered or developed outside of Penix who is good but not all world. Elite X&O guy, elite game planner, elite at getting production from his QBs yes yes and yes. But I dont know that he has earned the rep of elite evaluator or developer of QB talent just yet.

Advertisement
Blaming fans is the first thing corches and slurpers do. They are not getting the same players. Bama fans want elite records with elite players in the first round representing Bama on Monday night football. They don’t want Washington where u have a chance they want to say “Sean Taylor played here” “Caleb downs played here”. That’s what they want and I don’t blame them. But it’s not the fans fault they are already finger pointing, it’s over ladies n gents.
This is ridiculous. He’s been the coach for a week. He’s proven to be a great coach who can yield results quickly. He’s not gonna be Saban. If those toothless cousin fvkerz want to be mad at someone it should be admin or Saban. But attacking KD a week into the job is absurd.

This is ridiculous. He’s been the coach for a week. He’s proven to be a great coach who can yield results quickly. He’s not gonna be Saban. If those toothless cousin fvkerz want to be mad at someone it should be admin or Saban. But attacking KD a week into the job is absurd.
It’s because they know this is a talent acquisition business they see the writing on the wall that they won win titles

We would have the same threads here and rightfully so. Long game he’s cooked short game he will survive with some of Sabans hold overs. The fan aren’t the only ones not giving him a shot the players as well. If Coker took over and Sean Taylor transferred would you not be mad? I would be throwing **** at the wall

I liked Deboer a lot but this is his first (known) big mistake even if he and that staff know a lot more than all of us.

Essentially he picked Austin Mack (6’6 four star who signed with Washington in the last class and just transferred to Bama) over this kid. If the kids size was the deciding factor then that’s really stupid because he had fantastic potential.

Maybe Mack will be a great qb himself but this is not a good look.

Advertisement
Honestly the move is, let the 5 star QBs commit whenever out of HS and circle back once they hit the portal. No point in paying 2-8 million for a HS QB who will be impatient and you have to develop.
Legit biggest waste of money. 4 out of the top 8 QBs from the 2023 cycle have already transferred.

MOORE, Nelson, Rashada, and Holstein.

It’s because they know this is a talent acquisition business they see the writing on the wall that they won win titles

We would have the same threads here and rightfully so. Long game he’s cooked short game he will survive with some of Sabans hold overs. The fan aren’t the only ones not giving him a shot the players as well. If Coker took over and Sean Taylor transferred would you not be mad? I would be throwing **** at the wall
Those kids are there for Saban and not NIL. According to Feldman, Bama doesn’t have the NIL game you’d expect. Saban is the draw. Those kids don’t know KD from a hole in the wall and are getting massive NIL to leave. It’s pretty simple, Bama ain’t Bama without Saban. Like I said, admin or Saban should be the target. KD is gonna go about his process that he knows works.

1705682443148.png

@cway313 -- save this one.. imagine having this gold on CIS over the last 25 games...
Blaming fans is the first thing corches and slurpers do.

Advertisement
Those kids are there for Saban and not NIL. According to Feldman, Bama doesn’t have the NIL game you’d expect. Saban is the draw. Those kids don’t know KD from a hole in the wall and are getting massive NIL to leave. It’s pretty simple, Bama ain’t Bama without Saban. Like I said, admin or Saban should be the target. KD is gonna go about his process that he knows works.
Works at Washington different in the sec they play defense

We will see

View attachment 279880
@cway313 -- save this one.. imagine having this gold on CIS over the last 25 games...
It’s cool to blame coaches in 100% cool with it only if they not bringing elite players. If Mario was recruiting and Bain went to bama and he lost Francis and those types I would be mope squad and say fire him. 1000000% I would say fire him if anyone knows me this long (pause) I would say get him tf out

Advertisement
Back