2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Lots of discussion on Mr. Sayin on various threads and mixed feedback on him, but no thread, so time to create one. Plays on Team Raw w/numerous priority Miami targets.

Advertisement
? Bama to SMU?
was a joke.
1676573089037.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hasn’t looked great for raw
Have no clue where all the hype comes from, in just watching his clips the ball floats....and Carlsbad, while traditionally a tough out here in SD, is not a powerhouse....upon further review the whole district is down, never thought I'd see the day oceanside finished winless

Last edited:
If I could change one thing about the program, it would be bringing back Smokin' Sebastian.

View attachment 230342
I get it….. but we just went 5-7, losing to MTSU, of all programs… got *** raped by our biggest rival, and ain’t been worff a fucc for **** near 20 years… but if you could change ONE THING about our program, it would be to bring back O.G. Sebastian? Bringing back O. G. Sebastian would be great, but is honestly, pretty low on my list of things that this program needs to change. But I do understand, though.

I get it….. but we just went 5-7, losing to MTSU, of all programs… got *** raped by our biggest rival, and ain’t been worff a fucc for **** near 20 years… but if you could change ONE THING about our program, it would be to bring back O.G. Sebastian? Bringing back O. G. Sebastian would be great, but is honestly, pretty low on my list of things that this program needs to change. But I do understand, though.

Brings up an interesting question. What single thing would you change? Rules of the game are you can only pick one discrete thing (so can't say "revamp the program) and it has to be something achievable within one month (like deciding to use Sebastian with the Pipe again).

Advertisement
Brings up an interesting question. What single thing would you change? Rules of the game are you can only pick one discrete thing (so can't say "revamp the program) and it has to be something achievable within one month (like deciding to use Sebastian with the Pipe again).
You kinda painting us into a corner with the “achievable within one month” rule. because tgg he e ONLY THING that’s actually achievable within one month, would be to complete the coaching staff. Winning 10 games is outta reach cause well the season is farther than a month away. Truth to the matter is, about the only thing we could actually do in that timeframe would be to leave Adidas and go back home to Nike….. of course doing that right not…. would cost us a pretty penny!

Within one month? You can't see any real results. But go back to what RIcht did. Start developing potential "pipelines" to Miami with local schools.

Not the IMGs as those prospects largely have previous ties elsewhere, but local Miami schools. And then start academic plans and personnel, in those schools, to get those kids college eligible. Then remind them Miami was there first.

Or, if you want to go crazy, start the ball rolling for an on campus facility like LSU has in its Lab School. It is a genius idea and makes it very hard for other schools to successfully recruit the athletes LSU already put into that school.

Advertisement
Sayin is good man. He reminds me of AJ McCarron. Anticipation and mechanics are there. I don’t know if he’s the #1 QB in the nation but he’s a **** good prospect. I’m assuming this “team Raw” lame stuff is some 7on7 thing? If so, who cares. Recruit this kid till the end.

Advertisement
Back