2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Or what? You going to come to my house or something? You're everything that is wrong with our fanbase and frankly, I'm sick of seeing you in every thread throwing players and coaches under the bus who'd have you breathing out of a hose for a month if they met you in real life.

You try to pull off this tough guy/edgy/self deprecating shtick and it's exhausting to try to engage others in legitimate debate when you're throwing a hissy fit in every thread. Dude, we get it, you hate the program, now why are you spending 10 hours a day on a message board talking about it.
LOOK WHO TF IS TALKING YOU DIP****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Long term he’s f’d there. Hes a great coach though.
Exactly. Both can be true.

Their fans and boosters expect two things. Championships and top recruiting classes. Kicking Sayin to the curb shows DeBoer isn't going to worry about the latter. The former is still on the table for now. I said in another thread that 10-3 would literally be their worst season in 14 years. There's no room for error.

I don't think he'll get the time he'll need.

What
#1 class wasn't the point but go off
So what was your point?

Would you rather have Georgia's class or ours? There is a huge difference between the #1 class (which Bama got every year) and the #5 class.

Are you suggesting that Bama can have the same success getting the #5 or #10 class vs the #1 class?

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Exactly. Both can be true.

Their fans and boosters expect two things. Championships and top recruiting classes. Kicking Sayin to the curb shows DeBoer isn't going to worry about the latter. The former is still on the table for now. I said in another thread that 10-3 would literally be their worst season in 14 years. There's no room for error.

I don't think he'll get the time he'll need.
hes gonna win a title at bama and then move on to the NFL. dude is a stud of a coach

**** dude, obsessed much?
No girl, CIS as a whole is ENTIRELY TIRED of yourconstant bi-polar bull****, first you slurp on coaches, then you bash coaches, then you have horrible takes like the one @cway313 has shown, you get called out but never admit when you're wrong, thenyou have the nerve to try to be some board police trying to call out @cway313 when the committee and several others have SO MANY RECEIPTS on your dumb ***.

SO I WILL CALL YOUR DUMB *** OUT EVERY SINGLE TIME UNTIL YOU QUIT, ****** FACE.

Advertisement
No girl, CIS as a whole is ENTIRELY TIRED of yourconstant bi-polar bull****, first you slurp on coaches, then you bash coaches, then you have horrible takes like the one @cway313 has shown, you get called out but never admit when you're wrong, thenyou have the nerve to try to be some board police trying to call out @cway313 when the committee and several others have SO MANY RECEIPTS on your dumb ***.

SO I WILL CALL YOUR DUMB *** OUT EVERY SINGLE TIME UNTIL YOU QUIT, ****** FACE.
It said "are you gone come to my house". 🤣 I know how to make it stop.

Advertisement
It is absolutely amazing how the image of the Pac-12 and ACC morphs on this board to support a specific position....
Not sure what you mean, but the PAC 12 was the deepest conference in CFB. It has been historically a top heavy conference with really only 3-4 teams having a pulse.

The ACC has consistently had a bunch of teams floating around average to above average with one legit team.

Defensively this year. The PAC 12 had 3 top 20 defenses. Oregon #9, UCLA #14, and UTah #19. while the ACC had 2 with Duke and FSU at 17 & 18 respectively.

If you expand to top 30. You add in Arizona at #30 and NC state at #26.

Then when you consider the PAC 12 had deeper QB play with the Arizona QBs, penix, nix, DJ at OSU, Caleb Williams, sanders, cam Ward. Vs the ACC that had Drake maye, Jordan Travis.

Maybe you’re alluding to others trying slight Cam Ward saying he wasn’t playing against quality defenses in the PAC 12 but that’s objectively false. The ACC will be a step down for him in 2024 compared to the 2023 version of the pac 12

Advertisement
Back