2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Advertisement
Carrying 6 QBs would be crazy. I think grabbing the Reese guy closed the door. Definetely sucks tho.
We dont have to carry 6 guys, same way deboer brought his guy in and most likely had the tough conversation with current players, we can do the same.. We are a perennial 7-5 team in the ACC, we need to shake things up.. We cant continue being a rest haven for mediocrity..

Advertisement
Ohio state really goin all in now that daddy harbaugh is going back to the NFL
Who’s there elite recruiter? Is it Day? He must be cause they continue to get players, I never follow OSU all I hear about is Hartline every time. Anyone in the know?

Personally, I'd rather spend to win now. If this was year 1 for Mario, sure. But we are entering year 3 and time and money won't be there forever. Sayin is super talented but nothing is a sure thing. With Cam Ward, you have to spend whatever money is left, on all other holes to win big in 2024.
There’s a huge opportunity in the short term so I’d go hard on the next year then go from there. That’s just me.

We dont have to carry 6 guys, same way deboer brought his guy in and most likely had the tough conversation with current players, we can do the same.. We are a perennial 7-5 team in the ACC, we need to shake things up.. We cant continue being a rest haven for mediocrity..
Listen I have 4 or 5 message board stalkers for trying to make that same point. Good luck on your journey.
Track Running GIF by Valparaiso University

Who’s there elite recruiter? Is it Day? He must be cause they continue to get players, I never follow OSU all I hear about is Hartline every time. Anyone in the know?
My guess is the biggest fan base in America (huge pockets), never had a down period really in the history of the program, NFL players and recent success on the field recruits itself pretty well.

Advertisement
My guess is the biggest fan base in America (huge pockets), never had a down period really in the history of the program, NFL players and recent success on the field recruits itself pretty well.
Somebody has to get the credit. They did have a down year when we last played them but dude got fired immediately they corrected it quick fast.

There’s a huge opportunity in the short term so I’d go hard on the next year then go from there. That’s just me.
Stop trying to make sense. You're going to **** off the legions of mopers that are ****ed at Mario for taking Reese Poffenbarger like he somehow knew that Alabama's new HC that was yet to be named was going to tell this kid to kick rocks.

Correct we don't have to be to 85 until fall camp. Let him compete spring. Only spots safe 1 Cam and maybe Judd (RS). Maybe another position drops a guy or switch to PWO NIL like FSU did Trever Jackson.

Advertisement
Facts

5 minute meeting lol this dude is cooked. Parents moved and everything Saban was about charisma and taking care of the families. All the elites are gone if this how he recruits and it’s no shock u saw Washington’s roster. He not in the pac 12 where they don’t play defense. He’s in deep **** the further it goes, might have early success but years later he gone.
Dude what? Did you see the part where they said Debour preferred Mack and didn’t like Sayin’s size or game.

They played better defense in the PAC 12 this year than the ACC did. Utah and Oregon have historically been great defenses. UCLA had a top 15 defense statistically this year. Washington probably has just as many secondary players in the NfL than most other CFB programs. The only team that doesn’t play defense out there is USC

Kids go where they feel they can be developed the best and will get paid. Period. They trust a Sark, Day, and Smart to develop them better than Debour and will get paid more…that is why they are leaving. They didn’t sign on to play for Nick Saban because of their relationship with him lol…Kevin Riley probably talked to Saban 3 times in the past year before he signed. They all signed there because Saban was by far the best at developing and utilizing talent.

Advertisement
Let’s go blow big money on unproven qb’s that are 6 foot in high heels!! What‘s funny is Osu has been killing it in qb recruiting the last decade and their qb in 2023 was a bum. The next guy in line sucked in the bowl and it’s so bad they went and got a qb from K - State where the fans were happy he left. Good times.

Dude what? Did you see the part where they said Debour preferred Mack and didn’t like Sayin’s size or game.

They played better defense in the PAC 12 this year than the ACC did. Utah and Oregon have historically been great defenses. UCLA had a top 15 defense statistically this year. Washington probably has just as many secondary players in the NfL than most other CFB programs. The only team that doesn’t play defense out there is USC

Kids go where they feel they can be developed the best and will get paid. Period. They trust a Sark, Day, and Smart to develop them better than Debour and will get paid more…that is why they are leaving. They didn’t sign on to play for Nick Saban because of their relationship with him lol…Kevin Riley probably talked to Saban 3 times in the past year before he signed. They all signed there because Saban was by far the best at developing and utilizing talent.
It is absolutely amazing how the image of the Pac-12 and ACC morphs on this board to support a specific position....

Let’s go blow big money on unproven qb’s that are 6 foot in high heels!! What‘s funny is Osu has been killing it in qb recruiting the last decade and their qb in 2023 was a bum. The next guy in line sucked in the bowl and it’s so bad they went and got a qb from K - State where the fans were happy he left. Good times.

What's deal with Air Noland?

OSU QB Room does look bad right now

Howard
Brown
Kienholz
Noland

Advertisement
Back