2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Mike Rumph was right.

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Advertisement
Preach bruh it’s so obvious. That’s why they wanted Lanning they knew what they wanted but had to settle
**** I think Lanning is a goober too but he knows the Landscape and it was telling when Mario left when he kept Brandon Dorlus at Oregon. His recruiting showed he knows how to keep the dice rolling. Lanning would of been a homerun hire for them. Im glad he isnt there to be honest. Need Bama down to reality. But Georgia is the monster right now and now Texas is growing. But this year i think the team to watch is Ole Miss. They went all in and Lane will sell his soul for a title. Bama messed up with the hire. Great coach but not for their needs. Couldnt happen to a better team.

Advertisement
What in the world is Deboer doing? Even if you don't believe the kid is the real deal, you at least verify with your own eyes during spring ball.
If those reports are real he should be fired for mistrust. You dont chase away 5 star talent period as soon as you step on campus.

Advertisement
Maybe he has already saw him. Being the Washington coach and this kid being from Cali
Maybe. But seeing him in HS is different than seeing what the kid can do in your system against P5 level competition. There is no reason to rush the decision to boot him

Advertisement
Deboer doesn’t seem to think much of the guy and he’s a qb guru.
He is also bringing in his own guy that he already grooming.. He can choose to do that.. We are not there

Unless we base are decision on what deboer doing in his program, send him mario check too..

Advertisement
Personally, I'd rather spend to win now. If this was year 1 for Mario, sure. But we are entering year 3 and time and money won't be there forever. Sayin is super talented but nothing is a sure thing. With Cam Ward, you have to spend whatever money is left, on all other holes to win big in 2024.

**** I think Lanning is a goober too but he knows the Landscape and it was telling when Mario left when he kept Brandon Dorlus at Oregon. His recruiting showed he knows how to keep the dice rolling. Lanning would have been a homerun hire for them. Im glad he isnt there to be honest. Need Bama down to reality. But Georgia is the monster right now and now Texas is growing. But this year i think the team to watch is Ole Miss. They went all in and Lane will sell his soul for a title. Bama messed up with the hire. Great coach but not for their needs. Couldnt happen to a better team.
I won’t lie Lane hit the portal hard and got a lot of the goods. Surprised asf cause his HS recruiting is not great but the transfers were great. He may make noise I just don’t see them beating UGA. Yea and Bama is done. Lanning was Mario’s choice for DC here wasn’t he?

Advertisement
Back