2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Advertisement
Bamas NIL with out saban is going to be dog ****
Facts

5 minute meeting lol this dude is cooked. Parents moved and everything Saban was about charisma and taking care of the families. All the elites are gone if this how he recruits and it’s no shock u saw Washington’s roster. He not in the pac 12 where they don’t play defense. He’s in deep **** the further it goes, might have early success but years later he gone.

I’d think it’s a mixture of things. Qb room is better and deeper . We also have Nickel and the NIL needs to go to bigger glaring holes in the short term. That’s jmo.
At the rate 1) QBs bust and 2) these 5 star QBs still line up to go to the same schools and then hit the portal, I am perfectly ok with not spending big on a HS quarterback. Far more important this year for us to address the remaining needs and win 10 games.

I'm not saying DeBoer is like Harsin because I think he is a really good coach but go ask Auburn what happened when they hired a non-recruiter that was supposedly going to out-coach and out-evaluate Saban and Smart.
Yep gotta recruit to win at a big boy level

I’d think it’s a mixture of things. Qb room is better and deeper . We also have Nickel and the NIL needs to go to bigger glaring holes in the short term. That’s jmo.
Would be a wasted opportunity to not at least pursue imo. Once Ward leaves, the QB room could be Poff, Sayain, Nickel. And that's way better.

You know what helps overcomes a roster with holes? Elite QB play

Advertisement
It's definitely about relationships and that's where Saban being in their "front office" comes into play. He's gonna tell/show DeBoer where he needs to go, who he needs to see. And when a recruit visits, Saban is gonna be there.

Nobody wanted the Bama job cause their NIL is not good right now. Lanning stayed at Oregon cause the buyout with crazy and he has almost an unlimited amount of NIL. Same with Texas and Sark. Same with Norvell & FSU cause they pay up $ in the portal. IF Bama ever figures out their NIL ****, they'll land a top 5 class, consistently top 10
Saban isn't going to be doing all of this and Bama with top 10 classes is light years away from the #1 class in 12 of the last 15 years they've had.

Facts kids don’t give a **** about the logo they all come to play for the HC. That new HC had a meeting with each player privately 100% and they out.
His talk game gotta be trash. SEC coaches have elite level talk game. They all have their own swag but they have cache. Kiffin, Smart, Freeze, and even Missouri coach who is a goober but he talk his ****. The new Bama has to learn quick the landscape is different in the South period. And he obviously rubbing the kids the wrong way after the private meetings cause they not even waiting till Spring to see what he got as a coach. If they wanted to play for him they would of considered him out of high school.

Advertisement
At the rate 1) QBs bust and 2) these 5 star QBs still line up to go to the same schools and then hit the portal, I am perfectly ok with not spending big on a HS quarterback. Far more important this year for us to address the remaining needs and win 10 games.
Spending on HS qb’s is kinda foolish at this point. They come out a year later much cheaper or just go get a proven guy at a P5 or G5 and spend more.. Now if it’s a generation guy I get it.

sayin could come this year sit and redshirt and possibly win the job next year …. His comp is Puff JB Emory and Judd … a year in the system and college weight room… 4 years of eligibility after that. IF he’s the number 1 QB you take a shot … only issue is probably dropping huge money on him NIL wise other than that there’s no reason we shouldn’t take a shot at him. Just two weeks ago we were down bad !

Advertisement
His talk game gotta be trash. SEac coaches have elite level talk game. They all have their own swag but they have cache. Kiffin, Smart, Freeze, and even Missouri coach who is a goober but he talk his ****. The new Bama has to learn quick the landscape is different in the South period. And he obviously rubbing the kids the wrong way after the private meetings cause they not even waiting till Spring to see what he got as a coach. If they wanted to play for him they would have considered him out of high school.
Preach bruh it’s so obvious. That’s why they wanted Lanning they knew what they wanted but had to settle

Advertisement
Gunner Stockton is really good and needs to get a chance. If Sayin goes to Georgia I hope Miami goes hard after Gunner
Pass on Gunner, please. Doubt he ever lands starting job at Georgia. Kirby is playing for championships and Gunner isn’t at that level.

Spending on HS qb’s is kinda foolish at this point. They come out a year later much cheaper or just go get a proven guy at a P5 or G5 and spend more.. Now if it’s a generation guy I get it.
Completely agree. At this point, Poff is a more proven commodity than Sayin

Is he talking about SFE?

I don’t know who he played for in South FL.
Info is in the OP. He was on Raw w/ @Stevo365 and Duosso. And we know its a Miami friendly squad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back