2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

What in the world is Deboer doing? Even if you don't believe the kid is the real deal, you at least verify with your own eyes during spring ball.
How do we know Deboer didn’t want him? Is there something I missed? Sayin committed to play with Nick Saban, the greatest coach in college football history. If Mario retired or went to another program, people in the 2024 class would probably leave in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
No girl, CIS as a whole is ENTIRELY TIRED of yourconstant bi-polar bull****, first you slurp on coaches, then you bash coaches, then you have horrible takes like the one @cway313 has shown, you get called out but never admit when you're wrong, thenyou have the nerve to try to be some board police trying to call out @cway313 when the committee and several others have SO MANY RECEIPTS on your dumb ***.

SO I WILL CALL YOUR DUMB *** OUT EVERY SINGLE TIME UNTIL YOU QUIT, ****** FACE.

cway & JZ

evil-boss-snl-tarkanian-lifting-weights.gif

will-ferrell-snl.gif

Works at Washington different in the sec they play defense

We will see
I get it but why didn’t Bama have a plan? Why won’t Saban help retain these players? Why didn’t Bama have a massive NIL plan set before Saban retired?
This seems like something all businesses do in theory before selling or acquiring another business.
If KD fails, he will have his pick at whatever job opening he wants and Bama will be starting from scratch because of their lack of foresight and mouth breathing fans.

I get it but why didn’t Bama have a plan? Why won’t Saban help retain these players? Why didn’t Bama have a massive NIL plan set before Saban retired?
This seems like something all businesses do in theory before selling or acquiring another business.
If KD fails, he will have his pick at whatever job opening he wants and Bama will be starting from scratch because of their lack of foresight and mouth breathing fans.
Part of the reason Saban retired was because of NIL issues.

Because that’s not Sabans job anymore he doesn’t have to do anything and he’s not the ones talking to the kids it’s KD’s job. NIL means something but relationships have shown to be the ultimate deciding factor. If this doesn’t tell anyone that then you can’t change that persons mind. I don’t like bama ****em pause but they should be angry that 5 star talents are leaving. I would be mad as **** but that’s what happens when u been at the top for so long the only way to go is down pause.

Advertisement
How do we know Deboer didn’t want him? Is there something I missed? Sayin committed to play with Nick Saban, the greatest coach in college football history. If Mario retired or went to another program, people in the 2024 class would probably leave in a heartbeat.

Here we go again.

Try reading the thread before you post. Yes, you miss EVERYTHING, because you refuse to read things and you expect people to tell you everything, even though you won't actually listen to anyone else.

1705683998760.png

Just read a comment by a Bama fan "Coach DeBoer met with Sayin for 5 minutes where he met with other players for 50-60 minutes". Sayin's family isn't happy but apparently DeBoer doesn't care for Sayin's size as a QB and for that reason just signed a portal transfer from Washington who is a 6'6" four star".

Advertisement
Here we go again.

Try reading the thread before you post. Yes, you miss EVERYTHING, because you refuse to read things and you expect people to tell you everything, even though you won't actually listen to anyone else.

View attachment 279885
Here we go again.

View attachment 279885
I have better things to do than read 20+ pages of a high school qb that has no association to Miami lol. Those are also just rumors and speculations

No girl, CIS as a whole is ENTIRELY TIRED of yourconstant bi-polar bull****, first you slurp on coaches, then you bash coaches, then you have horrible takes like the one @cway313 has shown, you get called out but never admit when you're wrong, thenyou have the nerve to try to be some board police trying to call out @cway313 when the committee and several others have SO MANY RECEIPTS on your dumb ***.

hero don GIF by YoungerTV

Advertisement
I disagree. And not because he's "not a good coach", but because he is not a good fit with Alabama.

This is like Bryan Harsin to Auburn.
Time will tell. I think things will stabilize after a few wins and the machine will do its part. I like him much better than Harsin too but I understand the comparing of situations

I have better things to do than read 20+ pages of a high school qb that has no association to Miami lol. Those are also just rumors and speculations

It's a couple pages back, genius. Nobody asked you to read from Page 1. When you click on a thread, it takes you to the last page you were on, so maybe stop jumping to the last page everytime, and stop asking stupid questions like "what did I miss?".

Those aren't "rumors and speculation", that is someone from the Alabama website reporting on what happened, with specifics. It's been corroborated by others as well. Sorry that nobody shares information with you.

"No association to Miami"? He was our top QB target and we believe we finished in second place. He played on Coach Duasso's Raw 7-on-7 team, and we might (maybe) be getting back into his recruitment.

If you have so many better things to do, then why did you even bother to post in this thread? Nobody forced you to do so.

Advertisement

dispose the sims GIF

This guy is not gonna surplant Cam Ward. Question is do u wanna pay big money for him to be a back up. Not sure if yall realize but u never know who gonna be in the portal next offseason. If u dont have a starting QB u pay money for someone to come start now. Already did that.

There are teams who are gonna perform good and their coaches gonna leave and players gonna become available. There are teams who coach gon a get fired and their QB gonna become available. And thats not mentioning anyone we have already. Carrying 6 QBs would be dumber thannot kneeling v GT.
He was gonna sit on the bench in Bama behind milrose

Time will tell. I think things will stabilize after a few wins and the machine will do its part. I like him much better than Harsin too but I understand the comparing of situations

All good, sir. I just don't think the cultural fit will work out - interacting with the boosters, keeping the boosters in line, recruiting blue-chippers in the south, fund-raising, etc. Remember what Slingblade Billy did immediately at Florida, he refused to honor the commitments, he forced all the recruits to resubmit video to him for evaluation, and he ran off the QB commit that Mullet left him.

I don't know, sometimes these know-it-alls come to a big SEC school and immediately dig a hole for themselves.

The thing that concerns me with Deboer is not his basic coaching ability. It's the fact that he BARELY has any P5 experience. He is going to be run over by alums, other coaches, the refs, just about anyone/everyone associated with the SEC. He might be a great teacher and builder of men, but I don't think he has the gravitas to be the Alabama coach. Bear did. Gene Stallings did. And Nick did.

Just about nobody else at Alabama has had that same powerful presence for the last 75 years. Three success stories, and a bunch of failures.

Advertisement
Back