2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

DeBoer will look like a genius or Bama will have his head on a stake and his limbs sent and displayed to the North and Southern corners of Alabama.

Advertisement
DeBoer will look like a genius or Bama will have his head on a stake and his limbs sent and displayed to the North and Southern corners of Alabama.
Exactly, no half measures.

If this was really DeBoer's choice I think he should've waited, pitchforks are ready and they will be out when/if Alabama will have QB problems in the future.

Let’s go blow big money on unproven qb’s that are 6 foot in high heels!! What‘s funny is Osu has been killing it in qb recruiting the last decade and their qb in 2023 was a bum. The next guy in line sucked in the bowl and it’s so bad they went and got a qb from K - State where the fans were happy he left. Good times.
I think a lot of taints success with QBs was inertia from the Meyer era and we are starting to see that tail off, at least with the most recent two. It was pretty much an also ran program until we got jobbed, which gave them a big jolt. Once Urban got there they went full gas. Day is more of a John Cooper type coach and I think they are in for a more mid top ten to 15 ranking experience for a bit. We'll see. The fan base here has become very lukewarm on the leadership.

Advertisement
Let’s go blow big money on unproven qb’s that are 6 foot in high heels!! What‘s funny is Osu has been killing it in qb recruiting the last decade and their qb in 2023 was a bum. The next guy in line sucked in the bowl and it’s so bad they went and got a qb from K - State where the fans were happy he left. Good times.
Kinda like when Clemson had a great line of QBs until that bum DJU came along

Deboer doesn’t seem to think much of the guy and he’s a qb guru.
I believe DeBoer is a great X and O guy. Wins with less talent it’s just an adjustment for him he’s gonna have to really recruit or bama fans will want him gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we punt you instead?
Nah, we can punt you.

Cmon, quit being a lil ***** and respond, you flip flop mfer. I call your *** out all the time and you run and hide like the dumb unknowledgable flippity floppity ****** face you are, and you NEVER ADMIT WHEN YOU'RE WRONG.

You ****ee...

I do like Sayin's game a lot and think he is a stud. Fair points being made about the money we just dropped at QB this cycle and having to drop what I would assume is another huge amount to get him here. I also did not know he was that short. Always thought he was on the closer to 6'2 side of 6'1. If he's really not touching 6', that's a tough sell to spend that kind of money on as well.

Advertisement
Back