2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Advertisement
Just by the transfers you know Bama will never be in the top 5 again in recruiting that’s over. Unless they hired a known recruiter. They back to 3 star development while getting destroyed by UGA yearly.
Never say never. Money still runs deep in Bama land.

Advertisement

And a CB for another 5 star QB 😂

They didnt exactly strike out last year.
Screenshot_20240119_080813_Samsung Internet.jpg

Eh I wouldn't go this far. If DeBoar gets their NIL in order and wins 10 games and makes CFP, he can land a top 5 class. Definitely top 10. These kids are bouncing cause Saban ain't there and they took lower NIL deals cause they got to be coached by Saban. If their NIL was right and Saban had bounced, I don't think the exodus would be this wild
Bruh lol

5-7

7-6

Top 5 classes

The only layups he’s going to get are the duke johnsons of bama. Even if he wins 10 it’s still about relationships bruh. You will see but then they will blame their NIL just like uf and fsu 13-1. There coaches although probably good on the x and o front are Str8 goofies. Yes I will go that far pause. I’m not sending my child to play for someone that got into the playoffs because they got into the playoffs. If he’s a 5 star and says yo pops this dude is cool asf and I want to play for him…….ill be like do you bro let me meet him.

It’s like Coker taking over Butchs kids he didn’t recruit once they left it fell apart. And the players vouched for him and they were wrong. The only kids he got were layups cause we were closer to our glory years. It’s why they went after Lanning they wanted a recruiter and no one wanted the job. Too big of shoes to fill

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh I wouldn't go this far. If DeBoar gets their NIL in order and wins 10 games and makes CFP, he can land a top 5 class. Definitely top 10. These kids are bouncing cause Saban ain't there and they took lower NIL deals cause they got to be coached by Saban. If their NIL was right and Saban had bounced, I don't think the exodus would be this wild
Bama isn’t the only school that can offer a good NIL. It was about the relationship they built. They committed to Saban and not Bama. A lot would still have transferred because Saban was a living legend. That’s why they wanted to go to Bama

Honestly the move is, let the 5 star QBs commit whenever out of HS and circle back once they hit the portal. No point in paying 2-8 million for a HS QB who will be impatient and you have to develop.
This isn't the typical disgruntled, bust, example though. His coach quit and the new guy "supposedly" has Mack ahead of him.

Bruh lol

5-7

7-6

Top 5 classes

The only layups he’s going to get are the duke johnsons of bama. Even if he wins 10 it’s still about relationships bruh. You will see but then they will blame their NIL just like uf and fsu 13-1. There coaches although probably good on the x and o front are Str8 goofies. Yes I will go that far pause. I’m not sending my child to play for someone that got into the playoffs because they got into the playoffs. If he’s a 5 star and says yo pops this dude is cool asf and I want to play for him…….ill be like do you bro let me meet him.

It’s like Coker taking over Butchs kids he didn’t recruit once they left it fell apart. And the players vouched for him and they were wrong. The only kids he got were layups cause we were closer to our glory years. It’s why they went after Lanning they wanted a recruiter and no one wanted the job. Too big of shoes to fill
It's definitely about relationships and that's where Saban being in their "front office" comes into play. He's gonna tell/show DeBoer where he needs to go, who he needs to see. And when a recruit visits, Saban is gonna be there.

Nobody wanted the Bama job cause their NIL is not good right now. Lanning stayed at Oregon cause the buyout with crazy and he has almost an unlimited amount of NIL. Same with Texas and Sark. Same with Norvell & FSU cause they pay up $ in the portal. IF Bama ever figures out their NIL ****, they'll land a top 5 class, consistently top 10

Advertisement
Back