2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Advertisement
Yeah these kids don't give a ****. You watched this coach turn Penix into a Heisman candidate who put great number and still said nah **** that. Wild times
Cause it’s about if he can go to his coach and it feels natural that’s why recruiting is about relationships. If he’s cringe asf behind closed doors or Coughlin like or just doesn’t vibe with today it doesn’t matter how he coaches. He could be a genius they don’t give a **** cause they believe in themselves not some dude standing on the sideline not playing. That’s just the facts and no one wants to hear it. I’m not playing for some genius that I don’t vibe with period and if my child ain’t comfortable I’m not sending him there.

Advertisement
Yeah these kids don't give a ****. You watched this coach turn Penix into a Heisman candidate who put great number and still said nah **** that. Wild times
night court bull GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just by the transfers you know Bama will never be in the top 5 again in recruiting that’s over. Unless they hired a known recruiter. They back to 3 star development while getting destroyed by UGA yearly.
Eh I wouldn't go this far. If DeBoar gets their NIL in order and wins 10 games and makes CFP, he can land a top 5 class. Definitely top 10. These kids are bouncing cause Saban ain't there and they took lower NIL deals cause they got to be coached by Saban. If their NIL was right and Saban had bounced, I don't think the exodus would be this wild

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back