2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Listen you mental midget, stop ****** responding to me. Last warning.
Or what? You going to come to my house or something? You're everything that is wrong with our fanbase and frankly, I'm sick of seeing you in every thread throwing players and coaches under the bus who'd have you breathing out of a hose for a month if they met you in real life.

You try to pull off this tough guy/edgy/self deprecating shtick and it's exhausting to try to engage others in legitimate debate when you're throwing a hissy fit in every thread. Dude, we get it, you hate the program, now why are you spending 10 hours a day on a message board talking about it.

Advertisement
Or what? You going to come to my house or something? You're everything that is wrong with our fanbase and frankly, I'm sick of seeing you in every thread constantly throwing players under the bus who'd have you breathing out of a hose if they met you in real life.
I want to go on record that I tried to ignore you.

Advertisement
Justin Bieber I Dont Care GIF by Ed Sheeran

Advertisement
Mike Rumph was right.

Have to learn how to take your shots, wouldn’t go there if I was a recruiter in the open with cameras on. You gotta be smoother than that (pause)…..bad play just by his reaction. Got to approach each kid different and feelem out (pause)

I mean he ain’t lying just bad timing, if he had an fsu or gator jersey we would be saying bruh…..jus sayin looking at it now, no bueno

Advertisement
Back