Julian Armella

Possibly. I know his dad is an FSU alum and pushing him there. Anyway, the kid is going through some stuff, hope he gets through it because he's super talented.

I hope he gets through it because he's a kid still and his parents should act like an adult. I'm not going to judge, I don't know the story, but the rumors flying don't sound good.

Advertisement
Sounds like the parents are going thru an internal power struggle, each trying to use the kid as leverage over the other. In these scenarios the mother usually wins out, especially if it becomes a legal/family courts issue. If it benefits the Canes hey I'll take it cuz it'd be a huge blow to the Noles.

Advertisement
Kids good but nowhere do I see he’s the #8 player in country and #1 OT. The edit says 247 but he’s top 20 OT according to there rankings

He doesnt have the feet of a #1 ot. Hes a kid you would love to have those because alot of the requirements are there. But ive seen better OL prospects in south florida...for example Tate at USchool...and his teammate Dumervil at STA are higher tier prospects imo their sr years

He doesnt have the feet of a #1 ot. Hes a kid you would love to have those because alot of the requirements are there. But ive seen better OL prospects in south florida...for example Tate at USchool...and his teammate Dumervil at STA are higher tier prospects imo their sr years

He just needs to take some salsa lessons to improve his footwork.

tumblr_inline_pd7by3VrXa1ud3gln_540.gif

Go Canes

The schedule sets up very nicely for UNC. We are off a bye (yes, I know last season that was NOT a good thing, but with everyone on the planet crushing Manny for it, you've got to think we will be somewhat better), we are at home, we'll have 2 weeks to play up the revenge tour aspect, and that game is #8 in a row for them. They've got a bye the week following. You've got to think they're going to be running on fumes with this abbreviated training session due to COVID and then playing 8 consecutive Saturdays.

I think we beat UNC this year. We had a much higher win expectancy last year, on the road, at night, and nobody had any film on Howell at all. We'll be much more prepared this time around.
1608001797622.gif

Advertisement
He's got prototypical size/length but he is a REAL PROJECT. I don't want to see him on the field until he is a RS SO at least.

He's doughy, is physically weak (I've seen videos of him lifting baby weights in the gym) and he needs work technique-wise. Leonard Taylor got his 5th star off what he did to him lol.

Advertisement
He's got prototypical size/length but he is a REAL PROJECT. I don't want to see him on the field until he is a RS SO at least.

He's doughy, is physically weak (I've seen videos of him lifting baby weights in the gym) and he needs work technique-wise. Leonard Taylor got his 5th star off what he did to him lol.
Is the work ethic there with him ?

Advertisement
Well he certainly has a chance to earn that ranking this Saturday. He'll be blocking Alton Tarber on occassion, as will Ryan Rodriguez.
Columbus looks REALLY good on tape.

Advertisement
Back