Julian Armella

Advertisement
He doesnt have the feet of a #1 ot. Hes a kid you would love to have those because alot of the requirements are there. But ive seen better OL prospects in south florida...for example Tate at USchool...and his teammate Dumervil at STA are higher tier prospects imo their sr years

I guess Dumervil is really struggling at LSU. According to their boards, he is very raw and might not be ready to contribute until his 3rd year if at all.

Marlon Martinez meanwhile got a lot of snaps in the 2nd half against UF.

Advertisement
54708B5A-8887-4DC6-8AAF-B560FDFB4DC3.gif

I actually randomly met him at a gas station in the Gables some months back. Saw him walk into the store part and he was wearing a black t shirt with a C on the back (if I remember correctly).
When he cam back out we started talking and I eventually asked if he was Ryan Rodriguez. He laughed, said no, but that’s one of his boys.
He also told me (but not in a d-ck way) that he was the nation’s top rated tackle or O lineman in his class (looked him up later and he was right).
He was very polite and respectful - yes sir no sir in the few minutes we spoke.
And, he is a BIG TALL LEAN kid with no fat on him (another poster mentioned him being doughy but he was definitely not doughy when I saw him).

Advertisement
I guess Dumervil is really struggling at LSU. According to their boards, he is very raw and might not be ready to contribute until his 3rd year if at all.

Marlon Martinez meanwhile got a lot of snaps in the 2nd half against UF.
Contributing at a top program on the line before your third year is rare. Dumerville wasn’t that kind of prospect, imo. Relatively high ceiling but not plug n play.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back