2023 JUCO WR Malik Benson receives offer

Advertisement
You wont need to wait much longer.

Edit: To be clear what I mean is that we are going to recruit WR at such a high level that we wont need to add a transfer every year. However if a special talent is available and its a year that we are going to be very young then of course you improve the team any way you can.
You take anyone who can help your team. No caveats, no exceptions.

Man, I live for the day that the University of Miami does not need to rely on transfer WR.

We have beyond shi* the bed in one of what should be our key recruiting demographics.
Not sure why we're going after JC WRs. We have a lot of talent at WR on the roster. I think it’s our strongest position group. They just need more playing time and should get it with Harley and Rambo moving on.

Advertisement
When I saw JUCO I thought he was for Summer enrollment. Says he is a 2023 JUCO grad. So not until next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wonder why he went Juco; grades? Not even Ole Miss offered him a scholarship out of high school?

Also might have been "academic redshirt" issues. If you don't have a certain GPA in certain core courses BY THE END OF YOUR JUNIOR YEAR OF HS, then you can't play for a year in Division I, though I think you are eligible at JuCo.

Man, I live for the day that the University of Miami does not need to rely on transfer WR.

We have beyond shi* the bed in one of what should be our key recruiting demographics.
U only use transfer if they are super stars or elites. If not do your job and recruit HS savages and make space if there is for Phillips type transfer or Jameson Williams

Advertisement
Not sure why we're going after JC WRs. We have a lot of talent at WR on the roster. I think it’s our strongest position group. They just need more playing time and should get it with Harley and Rambo moving on.
1645743761496.gif

Eh

I get your point but the transfer portal has changed a lot of that

It’s like mingling free agency with the draft

Advertisement
Back