2023 JUCO WR Malik Benson receives offer

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we’re looking at him for 22 cycle, does it mean Gattis thinks we need a true #1?

Advertisement
Man, I live for the day that the University of Miami does not need to rely on transfer WR.

We have beyond shi* the bed in one of what should be our key recruiting demographics.
Welcome to the new day in CFB. Jameson was a transfer. The stud at LSU I still believe might transfer depending on LSU QB situation. Mario Williams didn’t sign with USC. The days of guys leaving a situation strictly because they need PT or it’s not been a good situation is over. These kids will evaluate their options (including ours) every chance they get. Miami like the other big time programs need to take advantage. We clearly have a type of WR we are missing. A big bodied physical presence. In theory we have Ladson and Redding RN. Hopefully we add Hykeem and another. This dude fits that mold

Advertisement
With as amazing the pool of WR talent in SFL is this year, I still like this kid the best. Crazy explosive

Welcome to the new day in CFB. Jameson was a transfer. The stud at LSU I still believe might transfer depending on LSU QB situation. Mario Williams didn’t sign with USC. The days of guys leaving a situation strictly because they need PT or it’s not been a good situation is over. These kids will evaluate their options (including ours) every chance they get. Miami like the other big time programs need to take advantage. We clearly have a type of WR we are missing. A big bodied physical presence. In theory we have Ladson and Redding RN. Hopefully we add Hykeem and another. This dude fits that mold
Oh I understand the role the portal has, at least now. My point is that we have struggled, for years, to keep studs at home initially. Now we might get them and lose them via the portal, and we might get other guys through the portal, but I want to Miami keep them home, first.

Advertisement
After watching his tape his qb needs to be getting some looks from schools who need a qb. He was throwing some dam impressive passes where he literally threw his wr to a safe spot. Some were thrown down low and he did that on purpose. kids got a pretty live arm as well.

Advertisement
Back