JUCO DL Dorian Gerald - former Tenn commit

So is this guy interested or not? Asking for a friend

This is the same thing I'm wondering!! JUCO DL- D. Gerald.. What is the latest with this kid; is he interested in Miami, is Miami really interested in him, did Miami started communicating with him, WHERE do Miami stand with this kid??

Did Coach Kul send out an offer yet??

Last edited:
Advertisement
You can’t land just 2 DTs in 3 years. That’s unacceptable any way you want to look at it. A coach with his resume and should have better success on the trail.

Crying about DTs has to be the most cuckish behavior on this site. Seriously.

Dt is the most stacked unit on this team quality wise. 5 bonafide nfl prospects plus the best dt in the country committed. That's 6 already. You only need one more, and if Norton comes back, we actually don't "need" any one else besides Silvera.

Norton, big hoss Fines, Ford at the 1. Willis, bethel, and Martin at the 3. Silvera can play either.

We have the best dl coach in America who turned chicken shi$ into chicken soup at Missouri, who turned lowly 3 stars no one in this board wanted like rj and Norton into NFL prospects as TRUE JUNIORS. And the clowns in here complaining about him?

We seriously have the dumbest fanbase in America.

This. People must think the more they complain about a lack of DTs on a message board, the more likely it will be that Kul will find a DT to commit. So they just keep complaining about it in every single thread. Dumb fanbase for sure.

For your guide, this is generally what people do on team message boards. They complain, they speculate, they mentally ********** about how great recruit X, Y, or Z is going to be. If you really want substantive things to talk about, you're probably wasting your time on a college football message board.

Last edited:
I think much of the issue recruiting DTs this year is that it is a down year in the coaches eyes. There just aren't too many guys that blow them away and one of them is committed. The rest are mostly committed to other schools but there were not that many elite DTs on the board that were realistic gets. 2019 is a different animal completely. We shall see.
The other possiblity is they bet wrong, and should have focused their recruiting differently.

I'm sure that's what you're going with... It makes you feel good thinking you know more than the best dline coach in cfb right?
Your outlook is weird, sad and pathetic.

You think it feels good to discuss why we have one DL signee in the class so far, and he's a project? No DTs yet, and only 1 committed ... on the heels of 1 last year? Maybe if you didn't root for the team it would. Not for me. I'd much rather be talking about DL recruiting like we can talk about TE or RB or QB recruiting. Or even OL and DB, which seem solid.

As for Kul being a great coach, I'm not sure what your point is. This is a recruiting discussion. He is not clearly proven as a recruiter. Your comment is pure red herring distraction.

Advertisement
I think much of the issue recruiting DTs this year is that it is a down year in the coaches eyes. There just aren't too many guys that blow them away and one of them is committed. The rest are mostly committed to other schools but there were not that many elite DTs on the board that were realistic gets. 2019 is a different animal completely. We shall see.
The other possiblity is they bet wrong, and should have focused their recruiting differently.

I'm sure that's what you're going with... It makes you feel good thinking you know more than the best dline coach in cfb right?
Your outlook is weird, sad and pathetic.

You think it feels good to discuss why we have one DL signee in the class so far, and he's a project? No DTs yet, and only 1 committed ... on the heels of 1 last year? Maybe if you didn't root for the team it would. Not for me. I'd much rather be talking about DL recruiting like we can talk about TE or RB or QB recruiting. Or even OL and DB, which seem solid.

As for Kul being a great coach, I'm not sure what your point is. This is a recruiting discussion. He is not clearly proven as a recruiter. Your comment is pure red herring distraction.

Rousseau is only a project if you ignored the past season. He had a huge year playing DE, and is now weighing 230. Like Joe Jackson as a senior he also played well on offense.

Given that Diaz likes to use DEs in coverage at times, Rousseau actually fits a huge need.

And Kool not being proven as a recruiter is also dumb. He recruited some big-time talent at Mizzou, including 2 5* DTs. Here, everyone he's recruited except Martin looks like at least a solid player.

You can be disappointed with the # of DL this cycle, while also not being a complete hater. Actually, a wezzie like you who looks to complain and whine about the Canes cant. Just go back to your politics obssesed troll board

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
flrsr0r.jpg

He claims to be a DE

Well he won't be one here lol. But we can always tell him he'll play de

Why wont he be a DE here? D.jack coming off a knee injury and dj is gone. Who do we have at sde? This dude is 6'3 260. That isn't a DT.

Sure, he can play de but he's going to be a dt in the long run.

There is no long run. He is a juco and if he only has 2 years to play he still wont be big enough for DT. Look at bethel who is 270 and they barely play him.

Advertisement
Back