JUCO DL Dorian Gerald - former Tenn commit

Advertisement
https://247sports.com/Player/Dorian-Gerald-86700

Seems to be looking hard at SEC schools but Kool just started following on Twitter. Haven't seen him discussed on here.

Maybe Kul should start recruiting kids before Christmas week.
Lol I agree his recruiting has been disappointing honestly.

Coach Kul has been showing the effort for some reason these recruits not seeing the same opportunity we are seeing!! BUT I really believe Kul will get it together for the next NSD..

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://247sports.com/Player/Dorian-Gerald-86700

Seems to be looking hard at SEC schools but Kool just started following on Twitter. Haven't seen him discussed on here.

Maybe Kul should start recruiting kids before Christmas week.
Lol I agree his recruiting has been disappointing honestly.

Coach Kul has been showing the effort for some reason these recruits not seeing the same opportunity we are seeing!! BUT I really believe Kul will get it together for the next NSD..

As I said elsewhere, I suspect DTs get the biggest bags because the big boy programmes know you can't win without a couple of good ones.

We're more likely to pick up the Carsons of the world and turn them into McIntosh in two years time than the monster 5 star DTs that every SEC programme is after. Even with one of, if not the, best DLine coach in the business.

Advertisement
If we come out of this cycle with Silvera as the only DT......

You’re going to continue to bi**h and complain?

That’s absolutely fair...that means we whiffed on EVERYBODY and let last resort backup plans in Davoan Hawkins and Dejmi Dumervil Jean leave our area.

And none of those ppl are going to contribute this season. it’s not ideal with one DT I’m the class but crying about it isnt going to change anything. Kool is the last coach I’m worried about

That’s absolutely fair...that means we whiffed on EVERYBODY and let last resort backup plans in Davoan Hawkins and Dejmi Dumervil Jean leave our area.

And none of those ppl are going to contribute this season. it’s not ideal with one DT I’m the class but crying about it isnt going to change anything. Kool is the last coach I’m worried about

That’s the problem you’re not realizing. THEY WILL need to contribute... this isn’t NCAA Football 14. You can’t keep only 6 DT’s on the roster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't why some get upset when someone mentions Coach Kool and the small number of DT's we've been able to recruit. It should be an area of concern and discussion. We all know that we can't be a perennial playoff team unless we can keep the DT spots stacked. That said, I hope we can close on Briggs because I can't think of any other quality DT remaining we have a good chance with for 2018.

Advertisement

That’s the problem you’re not realizing. THEY WILL need to contribute... this isn’t NCAA Football 14. You can’t keep only 6 DT’s on the roster.

They will play about as much as ford this yr. We played with a rotation of 5-6 this season with DEs taking time at both which will be the same exact thing that happens this season

Last edited:

They will play about as much as ford this yr. We played with a rotation of 5-6 this season with DEs taking time at both which will be the same exact thing that happens this season

That’s if Gerald Willis comes back and FYI we’re saying he’s back...that’s is still not definite.

There is another recruit who decommitted from Oregon.Lives in Tampa.
On a second note,Oregon may have some violations with the NCAA.

Advertisement
Back