Jovani Haskins

[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

I believe he was only saying what Shaq said. And the post said he expects big things from Haskins AND Irvin. But I could be wrong.

I would consider a starter on our team a pretty good source.

Me too! But ONE STARTER is a lot different than "most of the defense players", which is what the poster said. Reading Comprehension.

Pretty reasonable inference that if Shaq thinks it the other guys who are playing against him in practice think it too, especially if his performance was as notable as what was passed along. My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you.

That's definitely not a reasonable inference. But ok... actually not ok. Let me sparse this out for you. Shaq's dad said Irvin AND Haskins will have big years. He went on to say that Shaq said that Haskins was giving the defense problems on the scout team. You said that most of the defense said Haskins is better. Where did Shaq or his dad say that most of the defense thinks he is better? Please, tell me. I'm not saying Haskins isn't better, maybe he is. I'm pointing out that you have no source that says most of the defense thinks Haskins is better. That may be true, but don't say it factually as if you have a source. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Remember when Haskins was a bum that we shouldn't be taking because he is from Jersey? Now he's Eric Green or Jimmy Graham.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!

It's not about Gus Edwards being a great player. It's that there's very little returning experience besides Mark Walton. Are you willing to risk having Homer or a true freshman knowing all the pass protections if Walton goes down? It's no big deal for a freshman to come in and take a few carries but learning the entire offense isn't always a breeze.
Yes I'd be willing to risk giving the ball to anyone but Gus. He is literally the worst running back we've have in decades.

It was a joke that he played RB. Dude was out of position.

Low key, I'm glad that we missed on McKitty because it likely kept Haskins from getting kicked off the team.

Richt knew he didn't have the luxury of making a point when we were shunned from Josh Falo's recruitment.

Advertisement
Haskings is hanging by a frayed thread. Dudes like him won't be able to go 3 or 4 years without fcking up again. It's only a matter of time. Hopefully, we can at least get a year out of him, but I doubt it.

Haskings is hanging by a frayed thread. Dudes like him won't be able to go 3 or 4 years without fcking up again. It's only a matter of time. Hopefully, we can at least get a year out of him, but I doubt it.

You're probably right, but I want to believe.

He already got through the redshirt which is the toughest year to stay focused.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You said the same thing about Gerald Willis, bro.

Haskins is young, dumb and away from home for the first time in his life in Miami no less. Richt has to give kids like him a few passes. But I agree he's on his last strike. Hope he knows he's not going to get as many chances as Irvin Jr will for obvious reasons.

Buddy does look like a mini Njoku in that pic with him and Irvin. He has big time potential.

Advertisement

You said the same thing about Gerald Willis, bro.

Haskins is young, dumb and away from home for the first time in his life in Miami no less. Richt has to give kids like him a few passes. But I agree he's on his last strike. Hope he knows he's not going to get as many chances as Irvin Jr will for obvious reasons.

Buddy does look like a mini Njoku in that pic with him and Irvin. He has big time potential.

And Willis has been in the dog house a few times already and hasn't completed his eligibility. Let's see how it plays out with Willis.

Unless Haskings has a sudden epiphany, he'll be gone soon. He's already on his final strike, and he hasn't even played a down.

Advertisement
Back