Jovani Haskins

Haskings is hanging by a frayed thread. Dudes like him won't be able to go 3 or 4 years without fcking up again. It's only a matter of time. Hopefully, we can at least get a year out of him, but I doubt it.

You said the same thing about Gerald Willis, bro.

Haskins is young, dumb and away from home for the first time in his life in Miami no less. Richt has to give kids like him a few passes. But I agree he's on his last strike. Hope he knows he's not going to get as many chances as Irvin Jr will for obvious reasons.

Buddy does look like a mini Njoku in that pic with him and Irvin. He has big time potential.

And Willis has been in the dog house a few times already and hasn't completed his eligibility. Let's see how it plays out with Willis.

Unless Haskings has a sudden epiphany, he'll be gone soon. He's already on his final strike, and he hasn't even played a down.

Sounds like you would rather be right then have Willis help us kick a$$ next year! Lol.

I get your point and yes..Haskins is starting out on the wrong path..but Richt seems like a forgiving guy and willing to work with the young man before throwing him to the wolves. Funny part is..what does this tell us about how he felt about Sam Bruce to give Haskins all these chances..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back