Joshua Horton DT regular season highlights - COMMITS TO MIAMI 12.4

Advertisement
Did they update his ranking tho, from the history bar on 247 they say his ranking hasn’t changed. Looks just to be that they updated others. I can see him getting an update soon

Not sure
All I know is he was composite like 850 when he committed, now he is 900+ lol.

3A78AEAE-AC3D-48F3-B0AC-C6ED134E3EBB.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Too bad he is a 3* committed to UNC and we didn't make the top 3 according to the annoucer.
Yeah..last week's news, literally.

So Horton CLEARLY plays in a one-gap scheme. In the 1st half he netted a sack (essentially - qb fell as he was closing), nearly blocked a kick, tracked down a receiver 15 yards downfield, had a pressure, and was in the backfield A LOT. Took on double teams w/ mixed results. Big, quick and athletic. Not challenged physically WHATSOEVER by 230-240 lb offensive linemen. Beats them physically and athletically. Only thing left to see is whether he likes to mix it up when his nose is bloodied, and that won't happen until he reaches the next level.

Yeah..last week's news, literally.

So Horton CLEARLY plays in a one-gap scheme. In the 1st half he netted a sack (essentially - qb fell as he was closing), nearly blocked a kick, tracked down a receiver 15 yards downfield, had a pressure, and was in the backfield A LOT. Took on double teams w/ mixed results. Big, quick and athletic. Not challenged physically WHATSOEVER by 230-240 lb offensive linemen. Beats them physically and athletically. Only thing left to see is whether he likes to mix it up when his nose is bloodied, and that won't happen until he reaches the next level.
Almost killed the QB in the 2nd half on a sack.

Advertisement
I'm all in on noland. technique could use a bit of work, but he's got legs, he's got a cannon

sign me the fvck up

so glad we made inroads to that school with horton
Does he have legs? Genuinely asking because his stats on the ground last year and freshman year were something wild like 50 Carries for 75 yards. That was my one knock on him. He looks like he can sling it though.

Advertisement
Back