Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Interesting, although if you're talking about Ron Roberts, I know he was named Auburn's DC recently, so I was unaware Aranda fired him. I just assumed he left. But OK, if Aranda killed him, that's another one to add to the list.

Rich Scangarello at UK is probably the one that sticks out the most if you're screaming about Gattis not being fired yet. He was only there 1 year and they got rid of him. I do think what accelerated that, though, is the fact they knew Coen was coming back. I guarantee that wasn't something that came about after they fired the OC, that was something Stoops was working for a while during the season. But still, point taken. Buddy got 1 year and they said bye-bye.

So that's 3 coordinators fired out of the 130 so far. Any others anyone knows about?
I think this is the latest if it helps.

Staff being let go? :sideeyes:

If I had to guess, because I'm in the same biz, these college athletic programs don't pay the creative folk as much as they should, so I notice the ones that are in to designing for college athletic programs jump university to university seeking higher pay.... with the explosion of "edits" and digital/social marketing, all of the universities should take those departments serious and put proper budgets into them... orrrrr we'll end up with those FSU quality edits...

Mario and his stupid ******* hiring timeline. You set your new coaches behind the implementation curve waiting until Feb to hire
You are also putting the coaches you let go in a bad position to find a new job (if that is the type of thing you care about).

Advertisement
Blake Clark Reaction GIF by CBS
Yeah, me too. Is it too late to take up morning drinking?

If I had to guess, because I'm in the same biz, these college athletic programs don't pay the creative folk as much as they should, so I notice the ones that are in to designing for college athletic programs jump university to university seeking higher pay.... with the explosion of "edits" and digital/social marketing, all of the universities should take those departments serious and put proper budgets into them... orrrrr we'll end up with those FSU quality edits...
Like this?

Nobody thinks cribby is wrong. We trust cribby.

Mario hired late last year and look what we got! Are we supposed to trust it will be better next time?
Oh no, I’m not saying trust the hire. I’m saying to people who think nothing is going to happen when our insiders keep reiterating that it will.

Advertisement
Who are realistic OCs if Gattis is gone? Names from last year were Brady (NFL), Dorsey (NFL), Cohen (Kentucky), Golesh (USF), Sean Lewis (Colorado).

Seems like the Briles ship sailed last year, weird situation. Candle was linked to us last year too but not sure if there’s traction anymore. And Arroyo seems like an obvious connection. Anyone else?

Who are realistic OCs if Gattis is gone? Names from last year were Brady (NFL), Dorsey (NFL), Cohen (Kentucky), Golesh (USF), Sean Lewis (Colorado).

Seems like the Briles ship sailed last year, weird situation. Candle was linked to us last year too but not sure if there’s traction anymore. And Arroyo seems like an obvious connection. Anyone else?
Arroyo is low hanging fruit but I feel like Mario would have parted with Gattis and hired him already if he was that concerned about getting to him first

Advertisement
Advertisement

I think you throw the bank at Garret Riley. If he says no maybe a Littrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back