Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense says there's no reason to take this long to fire a coach. So the assumption is Mario is giving him a chance to find another role. The issue is....what ******* role is there for him? This isn't Saban waiting for O'Brien to find an NFL gig. O'Brien is an ex-NFL head coach and OC with ties to the Pats, who just so happen to be looking for a new OC.

Gattis hasn't been linked to anything. Has no experience in the NFL. Most of the college roles are already filled. So what's he going to do, be an assistant WR coach for an NFL program?

Obviously I hope a random NFL team takes a chance on him as a WR coach or something. Crazier things have happened. But the odds are HEAVILY stacked against that happening.
I looked back and Mario didnt fire jim leavitt until feb 14 of 2019. So he definitely has a history of waiting a while

Advertisement
February 9th
1673444170509.gif

Advertisement
I still say that Mario should give D'Onofrio a call. Nobody helped an offense score like that guy did. And since he's been coaching for the Rodeheaver's Boys Ranch the last three years, he should be cheap.
He got hired as Stanfords ILB coach. Hopefully they’re also in the market for a WR coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back