Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born in 84 and grew up watching X Files with my dad

To this day there are two episodes that still haunt me

The Fiji mermaid one in season 2

The inbred family one in season 4
Don't think I've reached the mermaid episode yet. I'll keep my eye out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we all hate how long this is taking. But Mario took his sweet *** time last off season so stop acting surprised. If @Cribby is still alluding to changes y’all should be content for now, how often is he wrong? Not that often.
Nobody thinks cribby is wrong. We trust cribby.

Mario hired late last year and look what we got! Are we supposed to trust it will be better next time?

No clue if any changes are being made but right or wrong this is Mario's process. He isn't under any pressure from the admin to do anything different at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is there still an end of season coaches convention? Used to be almost right after NC game and before official visits resumed. This is where a lot of staff changes happened.

Advertisement
No clue if any changes are being made but right or wrong this is Mario's process. He isn't under any pressure from the admin to do anything different at this point.

The difference from last year to this year is that his slow process is now costing us recruits

As I’ve said before, firing Gattis and hiring a replacement are mutually exclusive

Baylor and Kentucky. Both were gone by 12/1.

Interesting, although if you're talking about Ron Roberts, I know he was named Auburn's DC recently, so I was unaware Aranda fired him. I just assumed he left. But OK, if Aranda killed him, that's another one to add to the list.

Rich Scangarello at UK is probably the one that sticks out the most if you're screaming about Gattis not being fired yet. He was only there 1 year and they got rid of him. I do think what accelerated that, though, is the fact they knew Coen was coming back. I guarantee that wasn't something that came about after they fired the OC, that was something Stoops was working for a while during the season. But still, point taken. Buddy got 1 year and they said bye-bye.

So that's 3 coordinators fired out of the 130 so far. Any others anyone knows about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back