Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You did NOT have the best vehicles. The year 1970 was the last year and pinnacle of the muscle cars. Even the Chevy small block LT-1 was the pinnacle - because government regulations and OPEC caused an automobile disaster in this nation that lasted for years and years. 55mph limit on interstates? PLEASE!

Music was OK - but nothing like the full spectrum of the 1960's, which probably had its best year in 1967.

$100 for a pound of herb? ****, go to Vietnam, and it was $5 for a packed Kroger sack of bud. And ammunition was free!
I'd say 72 or so is when the last great American muscle cars were made. After that it went to total **** with a quickness. The 70's were generally a god-awful decade for American automobiles.

Original Lynyrd Skynyrd truly a unicorn if you were able to see them live. From the video I've seen that would have been an unreal show. Have seen them rebuilt but definitely not the same. Except for zep, I saw just about everyone else but didn't start going to concerts till 81 (Stones and Van Halen in tangerine bowl was first ever concert)
When I was a kid, my dad had a good friend that was a session player with L.S. and other big bands. He had a guitar that was given to him by Allen Collins. Best part for me as a young guitarist was that he was a writer for a guitar magazine and he was sent a lot of free gear to test out and do reviews on, so I was able to try out and learn a lot of cool things.

636C9D5D-332B-4F48-B288-1355B99E586C.png

TrumpyCane never mentioned or @ him

Gattis didn’t want the smoke

Advertisement
Maybe Cristobal doesnt see the WR position as a detriment as we do. Maybe he thinks the Offensive coaches are the issue and since he basically fixed the OL, new coaches will not only bring out the best in the WRs but people forget....the QBs as well. I think he going for a NFL coach. If people are convinced he gonna make changes, college fb season is over but NFL playoffs are about to start, its only logical. Also who knows who they been back channeling at what position, WRs, RBs etc.

NFL coach would fit what he likes to do. People are hung up on schemes but the main ingredient is dudes. I seen UGA play a cover 1 man under and none of TCU WRs could get open, they did it all night. Dudes over schemes. ED O was not some scheme genius yet his team produce imo the 2nd best season in cfb behind our 2001 canes. Burrow was mid before Brady got there.

Im not saying any of this is fact or wrong or right. Just me thinking. We have some players who can play, X, Brashard, Colbie Young. The TEs. And now we have a OL. He has to nail this OC if he is in fact making a change.
Mario literally said he needs more wr help during his signing day presser. He knows just like we all know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario literally said he needs more wr help during his signing day presser. He knows just like we all know.

Just the same, Mario needs to consult with Cribby and get his attitude straightened out. He's about a half bubble off plumb right now.

Go to the light, Mario. Go to the light.

Advertisement

About to be a fire sale on the Rams staff.That offense with Sofla skill players would be a perfect fit. Need to grab one of his assistants!

Do head coaches really block their coaches from interviewing for other jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back