Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Cristobal doesnt see the WR position as a detriment as we do. Maybe he thinks the Offensive coaches are the issue and since he basically fixed the OL, new coaches will not only bring out the best in the WRs but people forget....the QBs as well. I think he going for a NFL coach. If people are convinced he gonna make changes, college fb season is over but NFL playoffs are about to start, its only logical. Also who knows who they been back channeling at what position, WRs, RBs etc.

NFL coach would fit what he likes to do. People are hung up on schemes but the main ingredient is dudes. I seen UGA play a cover 1 man under and none of TCU WRs could get open, they did it all night. Dudes over schemes. ED O was not some scheme genius yet his team produce imo the 2nd best season in cfb behind our 2001 canes. Burrow was mid before Brady got there.

Im not saying any of this is fact or wrong or right. Just me thinking. We have some players who can play, X, Brashard, Colbie Young. The TEs. And now we have a OL. He has to nail this OC if he is in fact making a change.

Advertisement
You did NOT have the best vehicles. The year 1970 was the last year and pinnacle of the muscle cars. Even the Chevy small block LT-1 was the pinnacle - because government regulations and OPEC caused an automobile disaster in this nation that lasted for years and years. 55mph limit on interstates? PLEASE!

Music was OK - but nothing like the full spectrum of the 1960's, which probably had its best year in 1967.

$100 for a pound of herb? ****, go to Vietnam, and it was $5 for a packed Kroger sack of bud. And ammunition was free!
9357E333-FF98-4C68-ADE5-A00657991A64.gif

Advertisement
They are miles apart but UGA was putting up points in everyone for the past 2 years running that offense. That game is just the most recent example.
Michigan runs a similar offense with very good but not elite talent and they blew the doors off OSU and most of the big 10 for 2 years running.
I agree with that. Im not really for or against any particular scheme. I think the uga/michigan type offense requires a very good oline and it takes some time to really get rolling. I haven't watched much uga this year but stetson seems more decisive and a better overall qb compared to last year. He looks really good running the ball too.

Advertisement
Maybe Cristobal doesnt see the WR position as a detriment as we do. Maybe he thinks the Offensive coaches are the issue and since he basically fixed the OL, new coaches will not only bring out the best in the WRs but people forget....the QBs as well. I think he going for a NFL coach. If people are convinced he gonna make changes, college fb season is over but NFL playoffs are about to start, its only logical. Also who knows who they been back channeling at what position, WRs, RBs etc.

NFL coach would fit what he likes to do. People are hung up on schemes but the main ingredient is dudes. I seen UGA play a cover 1 man under and none of TCU WRs could get open, they did it all night. Dudes over schemes. ED O was not some scheme genius yet his team produce imo the 2nd best season in cfb behind our 2001 canes. Burrow was mid before Brady got there.

Im not saying any of this is fact or wrong or right. Just me thinking. We have some players who can play, X, Brashard, Colbie Young. The TEs. And now we have a OL. He has to nail this OC if he is in fact making a change.
burrow ended the year well once he got comfortable his first year at LSU. remember that was his first real experience starting. Brady def helped get LSU into the modern era on O, but burrow in the league has shown hes an elite level QB

Yeah, it's just sad. Florida band, and I'm sure those were some great shows. New album. High hopes.

Such a tragic ending. Happened when I was 9, so I hadn't yet had the chance to see them in concert.
Original Lynyrd Skynyrd truly a unicorn if you were able to see them live. From the video I've seen that would have been an unreal show. Have seen them rebuilt but definitely not the same. Except for zep, I saw just about everyone else but didn't start going to concerts till 81 (Stones and Van Halen in tangerine bowl was first ever concert)

Original Lynyrd Skynyrd truly a unicorn if you were able to see them live. From the video I've seen that would have been an unreal show. Have seen them rebuilt but definitely not the same. Except for zep, I saw just about everyone else but didn't start going to concerts till 81 (Stones and Van Halen in tangerine bowl was first ever concert)

Oh yeah, the old "Rock Super Bowl" series held at the T-Bowl! Good times!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back