Advertisement
Advertisement
Couple Love GIF by Pantaya

We fuqin

Drinks on me when they’re officially gone

How does that actually happen?

Ponce: You have an offer for Miami.

Kid: (tweets)

Mario: Kid, Ponce isn't working here anymore even though he just offered you a scholarship. You still have a scholarship but delete that tweet and don't mention Ponce.

People can correct me if I'm wrong, if something has changed more recently, but I thought official offer letters have to be given to HS coaches first.

Thus, there could be some lag-time if Ponce sent the offer letter out last week.

Advertisement
Question from an old guy: how the heck do some of y’all have the original tweet? Do you screenshot every tweet just in case it gets deleted/revised?
Dude I’ve had posts or threads dieted within minutes and then the screenshots be on other sites and you tube streams lol. It’s just that fast lol. I’ve learned my lesson.

Yeah this is pretty weird lol. Tweeted first that after talking with Ponce, and tagging him, he’s thrilled to get an offer blah blah.

Then deletes it, and tweets the 2nd tweet with no mention of Ponce. Wtf?

View attachment 224175

View attachment 224176

the implication of this sequence of tweets cannot be clearer for two reasons (a) the kid deletes any mention of ponce which implies Ponce is gone and (b) someone instructed the kid to do so before or after he mentioned ponce which implies EVERYONE (including a measly offeree) knows he's gone. the kid either cleaned it up himself (remembering he was told NOT to tag ponce) or he was instructed to do so ex post facto.

[cleaned up original post]

the implicitness of this sequence of tweets cannot be clearer for two reasons (a) the kis deletes any mention of ponce and (b) someone instructed the kid to do so before or after he mentioned ponce. he either cleaned it up himself or was instructed to do so ex post facto.

Within 6 minutes?? 😂 😂

Advertisement
Cheap *******. Pony up that money now. You know Mario, the "official" press release might come out in March.

:ROFLMAO:

I’m still waiting for that porster that swore thst Gattis was staying, to bet $100 and have DMoney holid it in escrow…. Money talks

It’s just Mario walks slower than a granny with a hip replacement

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back