Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get one too JHall?

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

1673453165143.gif
1673453165143.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve missed on kids because they didn’t know who their position coach would be. On top of that certain coaches have been awol for awhile. Players haven’t seen or talked to them.

Cristobal stated several times to commit to the school and believe in him not position coaches, guess he really meant that LOL 😂 Dude just goes on recruiting like it ain't nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I figured you or someone like you would post.

Can't have any optimism without ice water.

Listen man. I love my canes just like you do and I want to believe, but at some point you start becoming a little pessimistic whenever you keep seeing there's movement or today could be day and nothing happens. Cribby is outstanding, but he doesn't hit on everything either. Which no one does and that's not nearing my expectations. Still waiting on our move to the SEC. Mario is a stubborn individual and does things his own way. It's just craziness that his **** has dragged on as long as it has.

Advertisement
Listen man. I love my canes just like you do and I want to believe, but at some point you start becoming a little pessimistic whenever you keep seeing there's movement or today could be day and nothing happens. Cribby is outstanding, but he doesn't hit on everything either. Which no one does and that's not nearing my expectations. Still waiting on our move to the SEC. Mario is a stubborn individual and does things his own way. It's just craziness that his **** has dragged on as long as it has.

The moves I expect in the not too distant future...

New OC...Nike...Big 10...Stadium...

Call me optimistic, and I understand the "believe it when I see it" concept (I was born in "Show Me" Missouri).

But I think we're going to have some good news over the next few years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back