Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The moves I expect in the not too distant future...

New OC...Nike...Big 10...Stadium...

Call me optimistic, and I understand the "believe it when I see it" concept (I was born in "Show Me" Missouri).

But I think we're going to have some good news over the next few years...

Wonderful to hear. I hope your right. I used to live in Missouri myself. Beautiful state.

The moves I expect in the not too distant future...

New OC...Nike...Big 10...Stadium...

Call me optimistic, and I understand the "believe it when I see it" concept (I was born in "Show Me" Missouri).

But I think we're going to have some good news over the next few years...
Big 10 not SEC, huh? That’s a change from a few months back.

Advertisement

About to be a fire sale on the Rams staff.That offense with Sofla skill players would be a perfect fit. Need to grab one of his assistants!

IMG_0433.jpg

At this point, 100%. Any excuse goes out the window with kids not coming here due to uncertainty, aka recruiting.

Its a crazy process to me but he doesn't seem to care and is under no pressure to speed things up. Weird for a guy that seems to be all in on talent acquisition as the most important aspect of a program.

Advertisement
Big 10 not SEC, huh? That’s a change from a few months back.

Yeah. I'd prefer SEC, because I think that's where F$U ends up if both conferences pump up the battle once again. But the "buddy system" is UM-Clemson, and I think the Big 10 is a bit more eager to get into new territories than the SEC is to expand into existing areas.

We shall see. If the Big 10 goes for a couple more west coast schools, that ups the odds for us to go SEC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah. I'd prefer SEC, because I think that's where F$U ends up if both conferences pump up the battle once again. But the "buddy system" is UM-Clemson, and I think the Big 10 is a bit more eager to get into new territories than the SEC is to expand into existing areas.

We shall see. If the Big 10 goes for a couple more west coast schools, that ups the odds for us to go SEC.
Playing on the road against big ten opponents scares me a lot. Imagine playing at Michigan, MSU, PSU, OSU, etc in October-November

One thing I would like to say on this. How quickly does Saban fire and hire? I am genuinely asking as I don't know.

I think other schools are quicker to hire an Alabama refugee (see, generally, Dan Enos) than they are to hire someone leaving UM.

Hopefully, that will change in a few years.

Playing on the road against big ten opponents scares me a lot. Imagine playing at Michigan, MSU, PSU, OSU, etc in October-November

Fair.

With global climate change, those schools are gonna be forced to build roofs...

I think other schools are quicker to hire an Alabama refugee (see, generally, Dan Enos) than they are to hire someone leaving UM.

Hopefully, that will change in a few years.
My point is it seems Mario uses the Saban playbook. So maybe he is on the same timeline that Saban would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back