Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’ve been arguing this for I don’t know how long but to some on this board Saban

Wow it’s like I’ve had this argument with people for a few years about Bama. They seem to think Bama still runs three yards and a cloud of dust lol. Yet out of Sabans very own mouth he said “ I changed my my philosophy 4-5 years ago”. It would be foolish not to with all the rules slanted to the offense. Leaning on a defense and run game is dead. Scoring is just as important as anything now.
Only time will tell what gets done. I know some OC's are fired after one season. But honestly i could see him sticking for one more year. The excuse can be made that injuries and wrong personnel were not in place. but thats only my opinion.

it means we shouldnt adopt jordan branding when unc is a rival. it is pretty simple.
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
Current option right now at the most reasonable & affordable are the Nike Miami Dunks.

U can find my personal favorites, which are the Nike Miami Hurricanes Hurraches, but only for resale not retail & that resale price point has gone up.

Also, Nike released ANOTHER Miami Hurricane shoe. It’s a skater shoe, & it’s $90. I’m actually about to purchase it. U can purchase them on Zumiez now.

And no, it’s not a coincidence that Nike keeps dropping these Miami Hurricanes shoes & that’s all I can comment on.

Thanks man. If there was Broyles Award for sneaker knowledge….

Advertisement
Rellyrell, how do I get dunk low pandas? They sell out in 30seconds every time there’s a new drop on Nike

Bro, I’ve never seen ANYTHING like the low pandas, bruh. It’s such a simple color way, yet the craze around it was unbelievable. I couldn’t even get my hands on them, but I got my homegirl & her baby girl some b/c of their sizes.

Right now, Flight Club have them for a “decent” resale price point. However, if u wait a bit, they’re re-dropping in another month for retail. This time, I might have to pull a card to get in. Lol; ****, I may legit just go to Oregon this time. I need to catch up w/ some my folks out that way, anyway, & it’ll be around my b-day.

Bro, I’ve never seen ANYTHING like the low pandas, bruh. It’s such a simple color way, yet the craze around it was unbelievable. I couldn’t even get my hands on them, but I got my homegirl & her baby girl some b/c of their sizes.

Right now, Flight Club have them for a “decent” resale price point. However, if u wait a bit, they’re re-dropping in another month for retail. This time, I might have to pull a card to get in. Lol; ****, I may legit just go to Oregon this time. I need to catch up w/ some my folks out that way, any way & it’ll be around my b-day.

I hope you’re able to snag some. I told myself if I wanted them I gotta get them at retail $110 and not the $190 resale

The Jordan Brand stuff they’ve been releasing for Michigan has been fire. I was daydreaming about similar stuff for Miami

Right now, Flight Club have them for a “decent” resale price point. However, if u wait a bit, they’re re-dropping in another month for retail. This time, I might have to pull a card to get in. Lol; ****, I may legit just go to Oregon this time. I need to catch up w/ some my folks out that way, anyway, & it’ll be around my b-day.
@Rellyrell
Always wondered how many pair of sneakers do you have?

Advertisement
I hope you’re able to snag some. I told myself if I wanted them I gotta get them at retail $110 and not the $190 resale

The Jordan Brand stuff they’ve been releasing for Michigan has been fire. I was daydreaming about similar stuff for Miami

Imo, The UofM, HowardU, & OU releases r tough af. UCLA is about to drop some chit, too, & they have a clean color way so I’m interested to see what’s going to cook for them.

@Rellyrell
Always wondered how many pair of sneakers do you have?

If I had to guess, I would say around 300-350, now. A lot of original, dead stock shoes in perfect condition. I would say only 5 pairs of my shoes r completely thrashed which r my 4th of July Dunks, Jordan Dub Zeros, Jordan 8 Orange Blaze (really ****ed off bout these), Jordan 4 Spizikes (from a fight), & Air Force 1 Sheeds (from a fight).

I would say 80% of my shoes have gained significant resale value.

Advertisement
If I had to guess, I would say around 300-350, now. A lot of original, dead stock shoes in perfect condition. I would say only 5 pairs of my shoes r completely thrashed which r my 4th of July Dunks, Jordan Dub Zeros, Jordan 8 Orange Blaze (really ****ed off bout these), Jordan 4 Spizikes (from a fight), & Air Force 1 Sheeds (from a fight).

I would say 80% of my shoes have gained significant resale value.
I feel like you and I have different definitions of "thrashed shoes"

Rellyrell, how do I get dunk low pandas? They sell out in 30seconds every time there’s a new drop on Nike
Have a coder on fiver write you a drop bot script for cheap. Not saying I would do it. Just a suggestion depending on how desperate you are to get them.

Have a coder on fiver write you a drop bot script for cheap. Not saying I would do it. Just a suggestion depending on how desperate you are to get them.
Those coders should have their hands broken off, no one can buy any **** thing anymore because of the **** bots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back