Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It’s a perfect match, actually. We’re more of a match w/ JB than UF by a country mile. Being that DJ Khaled has his own shoe w/ JB & claims Miami as his home, JB’s biggest boutique collaborator, Solefly, is in Miami, his jersey is retired by the Miami Heat, I mean…

I have to believe that Miami basketball getting good again helps the argument too

I’d spend an obscene amount of money if Miami was Jordan Brand

This is from 18 months ago

Fuq Gattis

1000000000000000000000000000%

Still gotta have a good defense, but the rules favor for the offense because people like points being scored, that's what is entertaining in today's age. 6-3 slug fest in the wing t ain't where it's at, this is the dopamine social media generation.

Not that a more "power" "bunched" style offense can't necessarily work, but the rules favor spreading the field.

Advertisement
Wow I hate Bama and Saban, but dam someone needs to tweet this to Mario.

That knowledge right there is the key to success for Mario imo.
weve said it countless times. saban realized if he didnt adapt, hed get left behind. hope mario realizes that. he can recruit w the best of them but if he doesnt change his mindset, he wont be winning titles w the stars he brings on

Advertisement
1000000000000000000000000000%

Still gotta have a good defense, but the rules favor for the offense because people like points being scored, that's what is entertaining in today's age. 6-3 slug fest in the wing t ain't where it's at, this is the dopamine social media generation.

Not that a more "power" "bunched" style offense can't necessarily work, but the rules favor spreading the field.
walking away whatever GIF

@DMoney 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯But will his stubborn, slow, methodical process & mindset change, in time to impact our program forward if at all is the question because it’s quite obvious look at Saban change of mindset as much as MARIO loves to refer time his time there.

Advertisement

Mario was ON the Bama staff when Saban switched his offensive philosophy ... so you have to hope THAT is what he really wants ... the NEW Bama offensive approach. That is why he was after Ken Dorsey and Joe Brady as his first choices. Ended up "settling" for the "Broyles Award Winner".

Advertisement
weve said it countless times. saban realized if he didnt adapt, hed get left behind. hope mario realizes that. he can recruit w the best of them but if he doesnt change his mindset, he wont be winning titles w the stars he brings on
The only hope is that he did try to hire Jason candle who offense is nothing like what gattis tried to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back