Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
People just need to be patient. It will happen when the timing is right for all parties. Gattis is no dummy, and Mario is best off the field head coach in country ( has to get better game day), they both recognize this was a bad fit.
I’m going to respectfully disagree with you.

As a recruiter- yes, he is elite.

Last offseason:
-took way too long to make hires
-hired his staff *** backwards (position coaches before coordinators)

Patience is turning into death in CFB. This isn’t 1985 anymore. Coaches must move swiftly in order to secure recruiting classes, and build a team. If he was truly looking for a replacement OC, it needed to be done by now. This is a results driven business, and results need to now be seen within 1-2 years. It’s just how it is now. Based on last year, changes need to be made, and should’ve already been made

I’m going to respectfully disagree with you.

As a recruiter- yes, he is elite.

Last offseason:
-took way too long to make hires
-hired his staff *** backwards (position coaches before coordinators)

Patience is turning into death in CFB. This isn’t 1985 anymore. Coaches must move swiftly in order to secure recruiting classes, and build a team. If he was truly looking for a replacement OC, it needed to be done by now. This is a results driven business, and results need to now be seen within 1-2 years. It’s just how it is now. Based on last year, changes need to be made, and should’ve already been made
Could very well be that he HAS his next OC already lined up and is simply waiting until after ESD for Gattis to take a job elsewhere and then announce the hire. Nobody knows.

Advertisement
Could very well be that he HAS his next OC already lined up and is simply waiting until after ESD for Gattis to take a job elsewhere and then announce the hire. Nobody knows.
For sure. That’s really the only way I can rationalize it at least

Advertisement
Advertisement
Send that shît to mario
I’ve been arguing this for I don’t know how long but to some on this board Saban

Wow it’s like I’ve had this argument with people for a few years about Bama. They seem to think Bama still runs three yards and a cloud of dust lol. Yet out of Sabans very own mouth he said “ I changed my my philosophy 4-5 years ago”. It would be foolish not to with all the rules slanted to the offense. Leaning on a defense and run game is dead. Scoring is just as important as anything now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back