Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Those coders should have their hands broken off, no one can buy any **** thing anymore because of the **** bots.
This is true. That’s why they are gone in the snap of your fingers. Really frustrating that no one has come up with a countermeasure.

Advertisement
Theres a reason why he ended up at UNLV and not at a good place.

Yeah, his off the field scandal. I think it's safe to say he didn't kill anyone or do anything racist. We all deserve second chances. He'll springboard from UNLV to a major program in the near future. I think his HC days are over....but he's an asset as an OC.

Yeah, his off the field scandal. I think it's safe to say he didn't kill anyone or do anything racist. We all deserve second chances. He'll springboard from UNLV to a major program in the near future. I think his HC days are over....but he's an asset as an OC.
He is a complete and utter *******, a backstabbing, lying, cheating prick and a complete cancer to work with, on and off the field.

College Football has no morals and no big program wants to have any relationship with him. That should tell you everything you need to know.

Advertisement
Legal prostitution?
No. The dude is a bigger toxic dirtbag than Gattis and people want that guy. Everywhere he has been, he has left people unhappy, angry at him, belittled people and even caused a downright scandal by having an affair as a married husband with kids.

The dudes a prick. A bigger one compared to all the others, point blank period.

I’d take Petrino ******* a side piece instead of Gattis ******* the whole offense & fanbase.

Advertisement
My toes are basically showing and/or they smell like nuclear camel ****.

Aight, so they ain’t “that” bad, but they r plenty scuffed & tumbled. 3 of the 5 can be restored I’ve been told, but my J8’s & July 4th dunks r a wrap. I’ll just use them for work around the house.

Advertisement
I'm not so much worried about Gattis being gone.

I'm worried we might hire somebody as bad as Gattis when there are proven commodities out there.
Now that’s valid lol, it’s a huge issue that I believe will be addressed. It impacted WR recruiting, so hopefully he got the message.

That's the guy I wanted here. That's a **** of a hire given his experience.
Bobby Petrino is old news, why our fans continue to jerk off over guys that were hot crap 15 years ago is beyond me. There's a reason why he's heading to UNLV of all places.

Mario can and should do better, I'd love to see someone a bit younger, who isn't on the back nine of their career. Find a way to get Jason Candle in, go for the best guy you can possible get with the budget available.

Prove It The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back