Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the coach next to gattis talking a selfie? I know I'm not the only one be who saw that. As long as gattis and whoever that other clown was remain employed you can't take cristobol serious. **** I wasnt sold on the hire to begin with but its whatever.

Advertisement
Worst offensive coordinator Ive ever seen in my life. There is simply nothing positive to say about his work this season. He never demonstrated any level of competency this season. Moreover, he showed a complete lack of understanding of how to structure a drive, how to call consecutive plays that build off the previous one, etc...

What I find the most disturbing about his performance this season is how he totally misused the Quarterbacks, specifically Jake Garcia. What Gattis did to Jake Garcia this season was criminal IMO. What we saw tonight was yet another example. Garcia was QB3 all week, which meant that he likely did not get any reps with the first team offense this week. Gattis went to Brown when TVD went down then put Garcia in with the ball on the one yard line. Unreal. Then Garcia comes out looking good in the 3rd quarter, completes three straight passes, gets two first downs and Gattis proceeds to pull him and put Brown in so he could hand it off. That's incompetence.

The ONLY reason Garcia looked so good in the 4th quarter is because Brown was injured. If Brown was available, Gattis would have pulled Garcia at least two more times and inserted Brown for whatever foolish reasons that swirl around in Gattis's low IQ head. Without the fear of being pulled for completing too many consecutive passes, Garcia was free to flourish, which he did. And yes, I never denied being the Conductor of the Jake Garcia hype train this season.

Not only did he hurt Garcia's development, he likely hurt Brown's as well. We know **** well that he hurt TVD's marketability. Josh Gattis destroyed an elite QB room within four months of being hired. That's incompetence.

Every hour that Gattis remains employed by UM is an hour that Mario is failing at his job. The clock is ticking.
You clearly don't know anything about football. We don't have an offensive line, we haven't had a good o-line in years. We have no talent at WR position, our best one was hurt most of the year. Michigan offensive is what we are trying to get to. Our best wr the last 3 years been transfers .

Advertisement
I’m going to laugh at the meltdown here (myself included) if Mario decides to keep
him on staff
maxresdefault.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I warned you guys about him possibly hanging around for another season.

That’s not what I want, but it would not surprise me in the least bit.

Agreed they may say hey this can work with better players. That’s my fear as well but he ran the same 4 plays over and over against Pitt like he already quit

Agreed they may say hey this can work with better players. That’s my fear as well but he ran the same 4 plays over and over against Pitt like he already quit

Mario is enamored with the bro spread.

He probably jerked off like 3 times yesterday watching Michigan give OSU the bidness.

He overestimates his (and Mirabal’s) ability to coach them up. You need a room full of grown men to run that kind of offense. Miami has 1 guy, 2 backups and FCS level linemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back