Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0641.jpg

Advertisement
I'm not asking much for my birthday today but getting the anunció oficial that Gattis is no longer our OC would be incredible.
Feliz cumpleaños is all we’ve got for you bud. Fitting avatar, just can’t seem to scratch this OC itch just yet.

Advertisement
I'm not asking much for my birthday today but getting the anunció oficial that Gattis is no longer our OC would be incredible.
Careful what you wish for. If the rumors that Arroyo is lined up to be our next OC are true, it's going to be a short lived celebration.

Not the best look for a QB coach that works with high level talented kids. Coaches are a tight knit group and have long memories of grudges. Not sure why you put this out publicly, or how it benefits your athletes.
Anybody that takes the original tweet & even pretends the dude is making a point is a mouth breather. It doesn't make it not true but the OP sucked in every since of the word.

Advertisement

This guy seems to be putting all the blame on Cristobal; it has nothing to do with the kid's development and putting in hard work over the season... nope, it's the coach. Lol.

Which is why I asked about the OC. I was wondering where he'd give credit for Burrow.

just pay the **** buyout and get an innovative and dynamic OC. don't care what they call the offense but as long as we retain the status quo its going to be hard to overcome the mud slinging.

Advertisement

This guy seems to be putting all the blame on Cristobal; it has nothing to do with the kid's development and putting in hard work over the season... nope, it's the coach. Lol.

And IF that guy was coaching them, oh boy, of course they would be making huge steps because HE coached them.

Advertisement
That QB guru told Jamie Newman to not play in 2020 cause he'd get drafted anyway.

If he apparently is a guru, he'd be actually coaching at an actual football team.

Look, I’ve got no position

Just sharing info is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back