Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My birthday is today too. And I'm with you on that. Happy birthday.
@Becanes @CaneLos

Happy birthday

You guys can sort out who gets which pair

1674746765425.gif

Advertisement
This guy has been attacking Cristobal since last year, I think it's personal for him and not the "super partes" judgment that it seems.
It doesn’t matter one bit what his actual motivations are. What matters is that it’s someone well known in the industry that’s further contributing to the narrative that if you’re a WR or QB you don’t want to play for Mario. Clearly that perception has taken hold given what we’re seeing in recruiting, particularly WR. Mario has to hit a HR with this OC hire to try to counter this perception.

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter one bit what his actual motivations are. What matters is that it’s someone well known in the industry that’s further contributing to the narrative that if you’re a WR or QB you don’t want to play for Mario. Clearly that perception has taken hold given what we’re seeing in recruiting, particularly WR. Mario has to hit a HR with this OC hire to try to counter this perception.
No **** Sherlock.

Advertisement
Inday, I want to clarify one thing in thinking about it. I agree if people are DM’g each other on a mutual friendly conversation then it shouldn’t be shared. If, however, one poster DM’s another poster something threatening or not meant to be a friendly DM, I do not think that’s protected.
I could see that, but I would suggest the attacked poster send it to us, rather than post it publicly.

Advertisement
Not the best look for a QB coach that works with high level talented kids. Coaches are a tight knit group and have long memories of grudges. Not sure why you put this out publicly, or how it benefits your athletes.
This. Big fraternity.

Nope. They’ve answered this before. Ask yourself these questions, Would u want to work for a dude that was hired to take your job? How hard would you be willing to work for said newbie, knowing he took your job, when you felt that you were wrongfully terminated? As a head coach…..Would you be able to TRUST a dude you just fired, who felt that he was wrongly fired, to do a good job coaching his position group? **** no. Tthere’s no way in ****, Gattis will be anywhere near a field, wearing any athletic gear with a “U” on it next season.
👍🏽 Agree. Tired of seeing his name still associated with the U.

Advertisement
That guy has used DeShaun Watson since high school when they were buddies. He has carved out a niche saying he is helping develop young black qb's on and off the field.

He also charges a fortune apparently and is known to love mixing it up on twitter with anyone about anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back