Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
nah you wont
FlakyAnyAlaskankleekai-size_restricted.gif

Two officials in the athletic department at UM said there’s such mystery about Gattis’ situation that even they don’t know if he will remain on staff. Another UM official said he would be surprised if Gattis remains on the staff in 2023. According to Canesport, Gattis is actively searching for another job. Two people conveyed that it’s their understanding that Gattis has been encouraged to do so but hasn’t been fired. A bunch of players visited UM last weekend, and a coach of one of those players said he saw all the assistants except Gattis.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article271578042.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
He takes forever and ends up with the start of one of the greatest shows ever?
Haha I was more going for the “he takes forever, just to settle on something he’s comfortable with (Arroyo or Coley).”

Two officials in the athletic department at UM said there’s such mystery about Gattis’ situation that even they don’t know if he will remain on staff. Another UM official said he would be surprised if Gattis remains on the staff in 2023. According to Canesport, Gattis is actively searching for another job. Two people conveyed that it’s their understanding that Gattis has been encouraged to do so but hasn’t been fired. A bunch of players visited UM last weekend, and a coach of one of those players said he saw all the assistants except Gattis.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/...y-jackson/article271578042.html#storylink=cpy
Nice of the local press to finally start reporting on the situation. Would be neat if they actually asked Mario if Gattis is returning.

Advertisement
¿Qué? Vas ist das? What?

i hope you have been fishing at Tropic Star and have caught a few grander black marlin and that you have pictures and videos of said grander black marlin to share with this fine community.
Black bite slowed down just before we got there with the new moon. Lots of sails half dozen blues and all the 30+ pound Mahis you could imagine. Epic place.

Mario runs a tight ship in terms of restricting information leaks. Its possible that Mario has already picked the next OC and come to terms with him and is just waiting for this whole Gattis fiasco to play out before announcing the new OC. Not saying that this means anything but John Ruiz has said on Twitter that the fans will be very happy with the new OC. Take that for what it's worth. It would be nice to be pleasantly surprised by the new hire.
I think I recall that tweet and I think you are reading a bit too much into it. I don't think Ruiz actually said there's a new hire other than suggesting we'll all be happy. Ruiz likes to stir the pot too and create drama and social media activity so I wouldn't read too much into what he says either.

Black bite slowed down just before we got there with the new moon. Lots of sails half dozen blues and all the 30+ pound Mahis you could imagine. Epic place.

questions.

1. you saw zero blacks?
2. how many of fishing?
3. considering your experience, is the fishing better on the rise of the full moon?
4. best months are spring, correct?
5. no tuna?

thank you.

Advertisement
Not the best look for a QB coach that works with high level talented kids. Coaches are a tight knit group and have long memories of grudges. Not sure why you put this out publicly, or how it benefits your athletes.
He doesn't care. He's always got an issue with someone.

That guy has used DeShaun Watson since high school when they were buddies. He has carved out a niche saying he is helping develop young black qb's on and off the field.

He also charges a fortune apparently and is known to love mixing it up on twitter with anyone about anything
He was Jarren Williams coach, too...

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back