Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes. I said that to mock your desperate (and agenda-driven) desire to hold onto "total offense" as a measure instead of "points scored".

But feel free to continue taking everything I say out of context. Nobody can stop you, and it allows you to keep pushing your agenda.
You’re tripping over your clown shoes… I never ever said total offense INSTEAD of points scored. Show me where I said that. I very clearly and several times said they are correlated, so you can’t dismiss total yds as meaningless like you did for the “millionth time”. See, this is why I feel the need to screenshot things…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Right...you jump into something you don't understand, argue for a while, and then act like you did nothing.

Nice.
Why would you respond to me over a specific comment I never said or even defended? Wtf would I be asked to explain what someone else said? My guess is because you lost track of who you were arguing with and they stopped engaging so you lumpEd everyone who disagrees with you into one group that shares all the same opinions…this is just an educated guess though.

Interestingly, Miami Springs is in the process of annexing that entire warehousing district.

@MedleyCane - Are you hip to this?

annexation-proposal-1024x602.png

Never!
Will rally my fellow Medleynistas to fight to the death.

Live look at my fellow Medley Liberation Army cohorts:

Attachments

• braveheart-gettyimages-607404754.jpg
    braveheart-gettyimages-607404754.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
So then explain why the Arroyo/Cristobal haters keep talking about "total offense ranked in the 40s" for 2017 and 2018, when the scoring was ranked 18th and 25th respectively.
I mean if our offense was in the 40s next year we would probably win 8 games easy

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back