Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gattis would be lucky to have Miami payout the remainder of his contract

He’s a **** and will get everything he deserves

1674573607723.jpeg

Advertisement
Oregon went 12-2 because they developed better balance, improved the OL, and kept Herbert healthy, as well as improving the defense.

I don't give a **** about yardage, points matter. In 2019, Oregon was #16 in scoring points and #9 in allowing the fewest points. That's balance.

Arroyo's offenses in 2018 and 2019 threw the ball more and more, a lot more than the team did in 2017 under Taggart.

As I said, a Top 5 defense, and actually a Top 20 ST ranking, is why they finished where they did.

It’s just an odd argument when the point of an OC is to produce an elite offense. The offense that year ranked outside of the Top 15.

That’s not good with the tools Oregon had to work with.

In the 40s in offense each year before that.

To be honest, yes, I'm surprised that there hasn't been more activity on the defense side, though that depends on the move. For instance, if Steele retires, that can be announced whenever. But if Addae is being pushed out, I'd imagine he hasn't found a landing spot yet, as Ponce did.

I've heard that Manny doesn't want the positions to remain open for long. Take from that what you will.
Manny?

As I said, a Top 5 defense, and actually a Top 20 ST ranking, is why they finished where they did.

It’s just an odd argument when the point of an OC is to produce an elite offense. The offense that year ranked outside of the Top 15.

That’s not good with the tools Oregon had to work with.

In the 40s in offense each year before that.

For the millionth time, **** off with all that "yardage" nonsense.

Points. It's the only stat that matters. Top 25 in points scored in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Facts.

ponce isnt bad but not UM OC worthy. hes right where he should be as an OC.

Ponce’s offense at App State also had horrible explosive passing rankings.

Despite whatever everybody said was the Top WR and OL in the conference, one of the best RB rooms, and a P5 football recruit.

The combo of Mario-Gattis-Ponce was a race to see which one could deflate the ball the most on offense.

Advertisement
I’m hoping that Mario revamps the offensive room.

And brings in more CFB QBs as grad assistants. If Miami is gonna get back to the top they gotta build depth within the coaching staff too. That’s when we know we’re back, when guys on staff advance and get poached by other schools

Ryan Williams is making a name for himself at Georgia

His career was destined to be ruined because he‘s toxic and wears out his welcome everywhere he goes.
I have no doubt about that. But his one year at Miami absolutely accelerated his demise.

He probably could have faked it for a few more years, cashing in some big paychecks, before the chickens came home to roost.

he cannot successfully accuse miami of a wrongful termination since Miami can legally terminate him for any reason or no reason as long as they pay his buyout.
That's incorrect. Discrimination is discrimination no matter what. Wrongful termination is always illegal.

Not saying he could win in court but just became Miami can fire him for "any" (legal) reason and paid his buyout in full it doesn't prevent them from being accused and sued for wrongful termination.

Advertisement
His career was destined to be ruined because he‘s toxic and wears out his welcome everywhere he goes.

Not specifically directed at you, but how was this not caught by Mario before he was hired? It seems a lot of people who are plugged in around college football knew about Gattis' problems. I would imagine it wasn't a secret in the coaching circles.

We were told that Mario's process is long and detailed but it would seem it either isn't detailed or Mario knew all that and hired him anyway. I don't know what's worse.

Advertisement
That's incorrect. Discrimination is discrimination no matter what. Wrongful termination is always illegal.

Not saying he could win in court but just became Miami can fire him for "any" (legal) reason and paid his buyout in full it doesn't prevent them from being accused and sued for wrongful termination.
you are correct.

Advertisement
Iowa 247 board believes there's some legs to Ferentz going back to NE with BOB. Paul Chryst is the name a lot are clamoring for.

For the millionth time, **** off with all that "yardage" nonsense.

Points. It's the only stat that matters. Top 25 in points scored in 2017, 2018, and 2019. Facts.
Echoes of Al golden sympathizers…yes points are the ultimate goal, but every statistical analysis shows there is a correlation between yds gained and points scored. In a small sample, you can score a lot of points with fewer yds, but it doesn’t hold up as the sample gets bigger. Use the yards per point metric for example, osu was best at 11.1, the 109th best team was 16.1. That’s not much variation over the top 109 teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back