Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe

But when some share that information and that information ends up being right, it turns into, “I told ya’ll this” etc. Can’t have it both ways.

Come on, just be honest.

Nobody shares information AND THEN FOR NO REASON says "I told y'all". That only happens because people crap on the person who shares the information. Cribby started one thread (since deleted) because people gave him a hard time on information he shared.

As for people whining about "how information is shared", meaning whether it is heavily caveated or just stated in a straightforward manner, who really cares? Has anyone logged off this board and then gone and bragged to their friends, mistakenly, based on whether someone said something "too confidently"?

And finally, this nonsense about the poor, poor skeptics who are so brutally attacked every day, because they are just so committed to keeping it real...what a bunch of snowflake nonsense. If someone wants to believe that we'll have a new OC when the new OC is announced, that's fine. But those kinds of posts are different from the "Gattis is coming back because he hasn't been fired yet" posts.

If people don't want to believe information, that is up to them. But you know it has gone beyond that, where certain porsters consistently attack anyone who shares information. Can't have it both ways.

Advertisement
I’ve never bashed anyone( although I think you are talking in general) I just don’t think those ppl are off limits to criticism.
Yes, I was talking in general and I don't recall you bashing anyone. They are not off limits to criticism, but if you want someone to continue to share, don't give them a reason not to.

Advertisement
Come on, just be honest.

Nobody shares information AND THEN FOR NO REASON says "I told y'all". That only happens because people crap on the person who shares the information. Cribby started one thread (since deleted) because people gave him a hard time on information he shared.

As for people whining about "how information is shared", meaning whether it is heavily caveated or just stated in a straightforward manner, who really cares? Has anyone logged off this board and then gone and bragged to their friends, mistakenly, based on whether someone said something "too confidently"?

And finally, this nonsense about the poor, poor skeptics who are so brutally attacked every day, because they are just so committed to keeping it real...what a bunch of snowflake nonsense. If someone wants to believe that we'll have a new OC when the new OC is announced, that's fine. But those kinds of posts are different from the "Gattis is coming back because he hasn't been fired yet" posts.

If people don't want to believe information, that is up to them. But you know it has gone beyond that, where certain porsters consistently attack anyone who shares information. Can't have it both ways.

I hear you, and I wasn’t referring to Cribby, but I have seen it from a few others in the past. All good, carry on.

Advertisement
I hear you, and I wasn’t referring to Cribby, but I have seen it from a few others in the past. All good, carry on.
I didn’t take it as you were talking about me dude.

I always did things differently. I started this in 2018 and if somebody trolled me or had doubts at my prediction or info that was just fine. But when it came out as accurate I searched them down like the dog they were and trolled them ten fold. King slayer never returned here lol.

Ive never cared if people don’t believe me , it’ll all be proven over time and my record speaks for itself. But going at people who don’t buy said info will
be much worse if you’re wrong. As you said you can’t have it both ways.

I always did things differently. I started this in 2018 and if somebody trolled me or had doubts at my prediction or info that was just fine. But when it came out as accurate I searched them down like the dog they were and trolled them ten fold. King slayer never returned here lol.

Ive never cared if people don’t believe me , it’ll all be proven over time and my record speaks for itself. But going at people who don’t buy said info when all he worse if you’re wrong. As you said you can’t have it both ways.
@Cribby is this something that they are working through, but at any minute could have a solution, or more in the litigation/long term "working through"??

Just throwing **** on the wall, but is there no temp solution, like "moving" him to an offensive Analyst off-field position, while the work through it, meanwhile opening the OC spot to actually get rolling with our new O????

Advertisement

Ive never cared if people don’t believe me , it’ll all be proven over time and my record speaks for itself. But going at people who don’t buy said info will
be much worse if you’re wrong. As you said you can’t have it both ways.
Understood except one part…

@King Slayer was banned for much of the past several years. He has been released to purgatory but hasn’t been seen in over a year under that name. I suspect he is here on an alt account.

It was nothing more than rumors in coaching circles. The gossip had him there or going to the NFL . I don’t think there’s many teams beating down his door these days.
You mean taking a potential heisman dark horse and turning him into mediocre bottom of the acc qb hurt his stock?

Gattis’s play calling was some of the worst I’ve seen since Patrick Nix.

Advertisement
every day we don't have the new OC, is one less day for our entire O and QB to study/learn their 3rd Offensive playbook in 3years... sooo, we installing 25% of our Offense through spring?? sorry Monday morning mope

If you are basically keeping the same "system" (for argument's sake) I don't think this is such a big deal. The concepts are basically the same with perhaps different lingo. I have read the players still are using the same playbook so maybe the new OC, to aid in transition, keeps it similar with maybe some slight alterations that can be picked up in the Spring, etc. Just guessing though.

I think Mario wants the same system in place so I don't think we are not going to see some radical change to air raid or something like that.

The issue for me was the play calling and lack of feel for the game. The system I don't think was the culprit.

Nah Dak being a turnover machine isn’t new… last weeks Maher debacle was definitely a new one.

Dak just can’t stop staring down his WRs
The TE didn't help on the one catch where he did not make sure he was going forward to get the stopped clock and then he was lazy with his footwork on the next one and didn't get both feet in on an easy catch. The footwork was a killer as at least Dallas could have tried a hail mary. Also still not sure what the point of that formation was on the final play. I think it was to set up Zeke for the first lateral but the 49ers smartly rushed him so after he snapped the ball he was taken out of the play anyways.

Last edited:
By the lawyers and business decision makers for allowing the “comparable position” element in it - if that’s even true. The disaster by Mario was selecting this guy as OC. Not everything, however, is his role.
That’s kind of my point. They wouldn’t have done all of that unless Mario either really wanted him, or Mario dithered so long that they became desperate.

Either way, this disaster is on Mario.

@Cribby is this something that they are working through, but at any minute could have a solution, or more in the litigation/long term "working through"??

Just throwing **** on the wall, but is there no temp solution, like "moving" him to an offensive Analyst off-field position, while the work through it, meanwhile opening the OC spot to actually get rolling with our new O????
At this point it’s over , there’s just things that need worked through.

Recruiting is done for the most part and the portal is close to finished until after spring. So there’s really nothing else to worry about with the timeline and this dragging out.

It it were as simple as some think it would already have been over. When it all does happen I’d expect the next steps to move quiclly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back