Josh Gattis (before its deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Have to believe contract anniversary dates might have some impact on the "discussions" to a degree. February 6 was the hire date so perhaps things accelerate a bit after 2/06/23? "Generally" sides will agree to prorate days prior to a contract trigger date unless they are playing "hard ball" with all contract clauses and stipulations. Hoping that February 10 is the latest we will have to wait for the "Gattis to PSU" notice.

Nah. The contract dates are pretty much tied to the football season, not when the contrat is signed. Jimmy Johnson didn't have an extra-long contract period because he was hired late by UM.

Shoot your shot, Mario. WR Coach. Maybe he could bring Super Duper with.

FnIKJfraMAMz2bl

Advertisement
I didn’t take it that way.

Not sure who started that but I flat out said it was just rumors when it was popping up.

Like I said “ I don’t think teams are beating down his door these days“.

Gattis and his **** personality are well known in the coaching circles. He made his bed, unfortunately Miami is the one that’s gonna get the bulk of the shiet to clean up

If Franklin isn’t saving him he’s gonna have to take a sizable step down in school and be a WR coach

God **** Gattis

Gattis and his **** personality are well known in the coaching circles. He made his bed, unfortunately Miami is the one that’s gonna get the bulk of the shiet to clean up

If Franklin isn’t saving him he’s gonna have to take a sizable step down in school and be a WR coach

God **** Gattis
I'm leaning toward unemployment/analyst job somewhere

Advertisement
dude i dont read every post on this board and i dont keep track of what everyone posts all the time

the fact that it keeps getting brought up with you consistently should tell you something, and if it doesn't, i cannot help you and certianly am not bothered to do so in my current state.
I hope you feel better

Advertisement
Just smarter than you. Come see in Arizona. I have beach front property to sell you. Also, check your email. The prince of Nigeria told me he'll be reaching out to you this afternoon in regards to his fortune. Looks like you have 50 million coming!

Wrong.

Sharing information does not make someone personally "right" or "wrong".

People like you are why others are hesitant to share information.
I’ve never quoted a person who posted info and bad mouthed them. Nobody is above criticism though.

But it still stands if you can’t handle the fire get out of the kitchen

Advertisement
Just smarter than you. Come see in Arizona. I have beach front property to sell you. Also, check your email. The prince of Nigeria told me he'll be reaching out to you this afternoon in regards to his fortune. Looks like you have 50 million coming!
Well at least you're funny. 🤷‍♂️

Do you want to keep hearing rumors and behind the scenes info? Because bashing the guy sharing it isn't the way to get more info in the future.
I’ve never bashed anyone( although I think you are talking in general) I just don’t think those ppl are off limits to criticism.

I’ve never quoted a person who posted info and bad mouthed them. Nobody is above criticism though.

But it still stands if you can’t handle the fire get out of the kitchen
How about you contribute some information since you're so critical, what you got to bring to the table besides flapping your gums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back